🤓 Head of Customer Onboarding - Remote
3 000 - 6 000 EUR netto
🌍 SiPM | Rynek, Kraków🖥 https://procurement-academy.com/
#onboarding, #saas, #elearning
About the SiPM - Procurement, Supply Chain and Sales Academies
Our company was founded in 2011 when an experienced group of international procurement leaders noticed a lack of practical-based education made by professionals with hands-on, real-world experience.
With more and more education being digitized and going online, we noticed a growing need in the market to provide eLearning for corporate procurement and supply chain teams. We embarked on creating a digital academy that provides corporate employees high-impact and personalized learning journeys. Our courses were created with the unique goal of improving core skills for their role – efficiency, resourcefulness, and overall performance.
After nearly a decade of operation, we have educated employees from both large companies to corporations, becoming the global standard for effective procurement and supply chain training. We have a worldwide presence with offices in the US, Europe, Middle East, and China.
We have grown rapidly with a strong team and over 200 blue-chip clients. In 2020 we took another giant step forward when we acquired an important partner – Levine Leichtman Capital Partners. LLC is a middle-market private equity firm with a 36-year track record of successfully investing across various targeted sectors, especially education.
- 300,000+ learners around the world
- 200+ corporate clients
- 100 countries
- 7 offices
About the Role
We are looking for a Client Onboarding Manager who will lead our onboarding efforts. We are a highly successful enterprise eLearning company in the growth stage. The successful hire will be responsible for providing guidance and leadership to our Onboarding team while being proactive and “hands-on” in our day to day efforts.
You will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding SiPM's new clients, and working with Account Managers and Platform Configuration Specialists to deliver great results. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client's business requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in eLearning as efficiently as possible. Your focus will be particularly on SiPM's largest enterprise and global customers, with programs and implementations happening concurrently in multiple client business units and geographies. You will own the whole process and manage our distributed Onboarding Team.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in new customer onboarding in growing technology, license-based company. High competency in project and stakeholder management is essential. Past successful experience with working in an eLearning company and Procurement or Supply Chain exposure gives extra consideration.
This is a 100% remote position, however, it might require occasional travel to meet with important customers once the world comes back to normal.
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise and global enterprise customer onboardings (usually 10-15 implementations at a time) to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value, growing and retaining customers
- Manage the performance and retention of the team through consistent metric reviews and reporting. Provide coaching to constantly up-level the team and ensure high-value customer communication.
- Manage both technical and commercial escalations from the customer onboarding phase, ensuring appropriate client communications and internal stakeholder involvement
- Onboard new customers in a process of regular workshops to define their needs and create Onboarding Specification
- Coordinate configuration of the platforms with Platform Configuration Specialists
- Assisting clients with mapping our learning to their customized learning strategies with a help of our L&D Team
- Existing client development: support Account Management with the continuous development of the existing academies
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Continually improve processes for onboarding, including materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during that process
- Effectively deliver engaging workshops
Experience & Skills required
- 5 years+ managing b2b implementation/onboarding projects (with ACV of more than $250K annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at an eLearning or SaaS company
- Substantial experience managing project or services delivery for global clients with multiple stakeholder groups
- Knowledge of enterprise sales engagements and stakeholders
- Good communicator with strong influencing and relationship-building expertise with Senior Client Stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- You have strong technical aptitude, potentially with domain expertise in the following: eLearning, SaaS, HR Tech
- Project management experience, dealing with large and complex implementations within highly matrixed organizations
- Great verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- Able to work independently (home office) and to manage remote teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Pursuing a real career path and looking for own growth within the company
Nice to have:
- Experience in the eLearning industry
- Functional experience in Procurement or Supply Chain areas
- International environment
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills)
- Role with real ownership and impact on the organization
- Elastic work-time
- B2B Contract
- 26 days of paid leave
- Essential software and equipment