🤓 Digital Marketing Specialist
5 300 - 8 700 PLN brutto
🌍 Skyrise.tech | Jana III Sobieskiego 2, Katowice🖥 https://www.praca.tech/
#marketing, #digitalmarketing, #SEO
Digital marketing specialist
Skyrise.tech is a software development consultancy company that delivers scalable custom software solutions for the transportation & Logistics industry. Our goal is very clear, we want to digitalize the transportation & logistics industry with custom software and system integrations that are easy to use and make an instant impact on business processes and provides a competitive advantage.
We are a team of 80 dedicated people all working towards a common goal of delivering world-class solutions that make a real difference for our customers. Our headquarter is in Katowice, Poland, but we also have office in Gdansk. You will work in one of our Polish office or remotely.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing specialist with a broad knowledge and who can deliver results in the following areas:
- Experienced working with inbound lead generation and knows how to convert prospects into hot MQL’s
- Experienced working with content marketing and blog posts. Understand the concept of topic clusters and understand how to analyze and decide on topic cluster ideas. the ideal candidate is also an experienced content creator that understands how to create content that ranks in Google.
- Know all about SEO (Domain authority, internal link building, backlinks, keyword analysis, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager)
- Experienced with setting up PPC campaigns in Linkedin, Google Ads and Facebook. Set up retargeting campaigns form either google Analytic audiences or from existing contacts and understand how to measure ROMI on campaigns
- Has a good understanding of SoMe and how to design a SoMe strategy
- Experienced working website marketing. Optimizing the current website, understanding and analyzing the traffic and building new content pages.
- Nurture and identify hot prospects through marketing automation, workflows, lead scoring and account-based marketing
- Excellent written English skills
- Bsc or Msc in Marketing, digital marketing or other relevant education
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience with digital marketing within a software company
- Experience working in a global organization with global marketing
- Experience with marketing automation tools. Preferable HubSpot
- Proven track record of improving Google rankings and creating linkable content
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite is a plus but not a must
What we offer
- Friendly atmosphere and support of our international team
- A great opportunity to build your skills
- An influence on marketing strategy
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly work-from-home policy