🤓 Junior Office Manager
5 000 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 Smartpatient | Dominikańska 25a, Warszawa🖥 https://www.smartpatient.eu/
#Manager, #Office, #B2B
Millions of people around the world use MyTherapy to help ensure they take their medications safely and manage their treatment. Anybody taking medications, whether short-term or for chronic diseases, can benefit from using the freely available MyTherapy app on their iOS or Android device. Beyond that, MyTherapy acts as the Operating System for Patient Support & Education and Digital Therapeutics (DTx) for our partners in healthcare and life sciences. By deploying their DTx and patient services as modules on MyTherapy, our partners benefit from class-leading engagement, scalability, and regulatory compliance, along with content and functionalities that are tailor-made for their products.
As the office assistant, you will help keep our Warsaw office running smoothly by managing supplies, communicating with the office landlord and handyman, and managing assets, among other responsibilities. You will also support the team in a variety of ways, including organizing travel plans and social events.
- Ensuring the office to run smoothly (ordering supplies & managing our supplier relationships, being in touch with the office landlord & handyman, equipping the office, asset management, keeping the place organized, as well as helping the plants to survive)
- Keeping our team happy by ensuring we never run out of coffee, beer, fresh fruit, etc.
- Organizing meetings and updating meeting agendas
- Organizing our travels (booking flights and hotels, managing Uber/ShareNow/FreeNow)
- Helping with planning social events (online and in-person)
- Taking care of the cash management (including preparation of the monthly report)
- Scanning invoices and other documents
- Helping the team get on with their day jobs by being proactive and anticipating needs and requests even before they are asked!
- A university degree or about to finish your studies
- Fluency in Polish & English, both written and verbal
- Experience in office administration would be a plus
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a structured and responsible manner
- Being a hands-on problem solver with a strong sense of ownership
- Very good organizational skills and attention to details
- Pro-active attitude and motivation to deliver good quality work
- Enjoying being of assistance and working in a young, motivated, and highly international team
- Ability to look for innovative ways of having things done
- You will join the team which develops the world’s fastest-growing medication management platform
- We are a highly diverse and international team
- We provide a work-life balanced environment
- Competitive compensation
- Regular team events and budget for integration within your team and other colleagues
- Playroom with a new Xbox console and a foosball table
- We offer free lunches at the office twice per month
- Free snacks and beverages
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport card
We are looking forward to receiving your CV in English.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.
If you're unable to use the application form, you can always email us your application (email@example.com).