🤓 US Market Lead Generation Executive
6 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 SmartWays | Królowej Jadwigi, Kraków🖥 http://smartways.io
We are SmartWays – we help people grow and make a good career decision. We partner with great companies to drive their business outcomes with best-in-class people. Please read this carefully to find out if this offer is for You.
Our Partner is the US Company who is setting up a new office in Cracow. Our Client represents their IT client portfolio and helps them accelerate growth and revenue by nurturing and connecting IT clients within their targeted customers in the US across all market segments. Our Client wants to create in Cracow world-class team of die-hard technology enthusiasts who endeavor to achieve the full potential of technology solutions. The Team will focus on implementing highly successful sales programs for the US client base. They plan to size the team to 50 people just in the first phase in 2019. You can be part of this adventure now.
In this role you will:
In this role you will:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Be responsible for generating interest within the product via multiple touch points ranging from calls, emails, LinkedIn, and more.
- Identifies the customer needs and recommend the appropriate services to help the client achieve goals.
- Work independently with a high level of autonomy in negotiations to bring to the Company best-class deals.
- Develop and call on new prospects in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department lead generation expectations.
- Build a database of prospects based on criteria agreed upon with management.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products / services.
- Build the relationships with key decision-makers for accounts assigned.
- Create the Company’s success and grow together with the US-Polish branch.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills to attract, convince and committed new clients.
- Very good level of English – minimum C1.
- Willingness not only to achieve the targets but transcend the goals and cross the borders.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales or marketing will be a strong asset.
- Flexible way of thinking and the ability to work under a minimum supervisor.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented person with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to work at non-standard hours (14 - 22).
Sounds like hard work? Indeed. Work hard and enjoy a supportive work environment and an attractive salary between 6000 - 12000 PLN gross/month.
This is about pushing the limit of what is currently possible. Do not hesitate to apply if you like to do things that matter.