🤓 Partner Relations Specialist
6 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 BigPicture | Łopuszańska 95, Warszawa🖥 https://softwareplant.com/careers/
Hi, we’re BigPicture (previously SoftwarePlant) the proud developers of one of the leading project management tools used by over 30 000 teams from companies worldwide. Our products are used by CEOs, Managers, Directors, and Project Managers of companies such as Netflix, NASA, Tesla, Apple, Uber, Samsung, Porsche, Siemens, Intel, Boeing, LG, and many more.
When joining our team you can expect a tight-knit team and a collaborative spirit. You will encounter both demanding product development problems and the shared excitement of rolling up your sleeves and working together towards achieving major goals.
As our Partner Relations Specialist you will:
- Grow and accelerate partnerships with entities around the world,
- Actively engage with resellers, partners, and prospect resellers to demonstrate the business opportunity,
- Conduct B2B marketing activities,
- Deliver top-notch partner service,
- Coordinate training requests,
- Organize and administer training for partners,
- Present at local events or trade shows (optional).
Get in touch with us if you have:
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal, is a must—you’ll work in a nearly 100% English-speaking environment,
- Strong customer/partner focus,
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, good emotional intelligence with fine-tuned ability to see other people’s perspectives,
- Ability to effectively prioritize, self-manage, and work independently.
- Background in communications, social science, marketing, or sales,
- Ability to speak another foreign language, especially German, French or Spanish
- Presentation skills plus willingness to deliver training, presentations, and speeches,
- Experience with Atlassian toolings, such as Trello, Jira, and Confluence.
How we work
- Top-notch hardware: MacBook Pro and HDR monitors
- Ownership and having a real impact on how the company works and how our products are developed
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code
- And you can choose to work remotely* or from our modern office in Warsaw with a fully-stocked kitchen: free breakfasts, snacks, tea, coffee, juices, fruits, veggies
Perks and Benefits
- You’ll learn and understand a PPM methodology and become a BigPicture and JIRA expert
- Training budget, and access to the latest books thanks to our in-house library
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Incentive Equity Program
- Plenty of team building events
Model of cooperation & remuneration
- 6 000 – 8 000 PLN + VAT B2B
- 6 000 – 8 000 PLN gross / Contract of service for students
*Before submitting your CV please consider that we are currently only able to extend our offers to Candidates who have acquired the status of a tax resident in Poland