🤓 Digital B2B Marketing Specialist
🌍 Solwit SA | ul. Azymutalna 11, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.solwit.com
#MARKETING, #SOCIALMEDIA, #B2B
In 2021 Solwit turned 10! 10 years of digital adventure. Those were the years full of energy, ideas, plans, optimism, new experiences and the joy to create. We invite you to join our journey to explore new IT solutions and help our customers to accelerate their businesses.
We are looking for a talented and proactive Digital B2B Marketing Specialist with a genuine passion for marketing and the ability to provide support and value to the marketing team. The right candidate is expected to stay current on industry standards and best practices of digital marketing and understand end-user needs and create and execute initiatives to meet their requirements.
If you work with us, you will benefit from (among other things):
- A flexible, hybrid work environment. Our team is open minded and respectful. We are very flexible in how and where you work, so that you can live a healthy, fulfilled life as well as succeed in your career.
- Competitive remuneration at all levels.
- A beautiful, spacious office set in a convenient location.
- A commitment to your ongoing development, and opportunities to learn from and engage with every part of our vibrant organisation.
KEY EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- 3+ years of business-to-business (B2B) digital marketing experience.
- Analytical, and data savvy – can really dig into campaign performance data. You understand performance drivers and can evidence results of the programmes you’ve overseen.
- Practical knowledge of advertising platforms (Fb Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads), marketing & web analytics tools (CRM, Google Analytics).
- Innovator, with an inquisitive mindset. You like to test and trial new things with a view to driving performance improvements.
- Confident in your subject matter and able to bring together strategies and ideas, putting them into action.
- Fully English proficient.
YOUR MAIN TASKS AND OWN FIELD OF CREATION:
- Organization and implementation of the marketing automation process: managing the company’s digital inbound funnel (implementation of tools, creating customer data, lead generation and nurturing actions).
- Webinars: managing and executing webinars focused on lead generation. Managing digital paid and organic campaigns to promote virtual events and organize them comprehensively (configuring the platform, inviting attendees, live stream service etc.).
- Audience Development: growing audience and increasing engagement, by implementing both organic activities and paid media campaigns. Building an e-mail audience database and performing regular e-mail mailouts to promote our services. Remember to be GDPR compliant. It is very important for us.
- Creating content in line with key digital platforms specifics and the best practices (social media, landing pages, company’s blog posts) is nice to have.