🤓 Junior Customer Success Specialist
3 000 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Sotrender | Wołodyjowskiego 46, Warszawa🖥 http://www.sotrender.com
#Support, #Customer, #SocialMedia
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist who will help our CS Team in delivering an outstanding customer service experience.
We are building a spaceship: a great SaaS product powered by artificial intelligence. Our product is a quality customer-oriented application designed for social media analytics. As a Junior Customer Success specialist you will support our customers in achieving their desired outcomes while using Sotrender together with providing the research reports that will help businesses make data-driven decisions thanks to our R&D and Analytics Teams’ unique skills. We will teach you how to do that, as well as help you to grow professionally (and have some fun at the same time).
#### What will you do?
* Exploring Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok data and its commercial usage.
* Identifying and managing client requests.
* Serving clients and solving their problems on a daily basis.
* Promoting our research & consulting reports.
* Preparing offers, presentations and trainings for clients.
* Upselling current Sotrender clients and identifying opportunities to upsell.
* Communicating with clients & leads via e-mail, chat, phone and (hope soon) during meetings.
* Keep customer satisfaction at the highest point.
#### What do we need from you?
* Readiness to learn new skills and acquire knowledge - we will teach you how to deal with the responsibilities listed above!
* Interest in digital marketing and social media
* Being communicative & easygoing
* Proactive attitude
* Ability to make long-lasting connections
* Good command of English (at least B2)
* Fluency in Polish
#### You will gain extra points if you have:
* Some experience in customer service or sales
* Experience in digital agencies or market & opinion research industries
* Knowledge of the SPIN methodology
#### Working in this role will allow you to gain experience in the following:
* Digital marketing, specifically in social media, and in market & opinion research
* Working in a fast-growing technological company, building international business in the SaaS model, supported by venture capital
* International customer business relations building
* Learning and actively using the Customer Journey approach
* Working with technical teams (Product, IT Web, Data Processing, Data Science)
* Usage of top tools like Hubspot, JIRA, Confluence and G Suite
#### Possible career progression paths include:
* Customer Success Specialist / Manager
* Sales Specialist
* Marketing Specialist
#### What do we guarantee:
* Stable employment (you may choose a contract type)
* Ambitious assignments with huge opportunity for professional development
* Working in a tight-knit team who enjoy their work (we measure happiness level each month ;) )
* Some flexibility in working hours, incl. remote work possibility
* Good location: the office in a villa with a garden (yes, we have a barbecue and we used it), walking distance to Metro Służew station (hopefully we can all meet again at the office)
* Co-financed private medical care & Multisport card (to keep you healthy and fit)
* Individual budget for training, conferences and courses (2000 PLN net per employee annually)
* Tech talks on Fridays (also for non-tech people!)
* Mentoring (if needed) and professional feedback (always) to help you grow fast
* Some small pleasures (interesting challenges within employees, free half a day on your birthday and at Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve)
* Fully equipped kitchen with user-friendly coffee machine and good coffee