🤓 Communications Specialist
🌍 Spacecamp | Ząbkowska 31, Centrum Koneser, Warszawa🖥 http://www.spacecampx.com
#employerbranding, #PR, #communications
Man on the Moon - HR Agency – on behalf of Spacecamp is currently looking for: Communications Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Centrum Praskie Koneser or 100% remotely
We are Spacecamp, a digital agency combining creativity with strategic thinking, design, and tech to create situations where brands meet with Consumers. We deliver complex strategies for activities in digital, prepare UX recommendations, design web services, apps, and advertising campaigns both on- and offline. We create global and regional toolkits and support their localizations to markets. As a team of talented people, we work like a well-oiled machine, using our broad experience and unique know-how acquired during work with Clients from Paris, Geneva, New York, or Dubai. We deliver global and regional projects for big, international brands.
Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG is a haven for interesting, dynamic ideas based both in marketing and tech, at home in the startup environment yet comparable in scale with many network agencies.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
1. Internal and external communication management
- developing and implementing an internal and external communication plan in close co-operation with a managing director,
- running the company’s communication channels (website, SM profiles, newsletter) including statistics monitoring,
- coordinating creative projects as well as engaging and inspiring content – in the form of texts and presentations or audio-video materials aiming at building desirable image of the company,
- measuring and reporting performance results.
2. Building the company’s image inside and outside the group
- updating materials on Spacecamp as part of communication activities performed in the entire BNG group,
- coordinating communication and promotional projects,
- close co-operation with BNG Group Head of Communication,
- close co-operation with the company departments heads,
- coordinating draft competition applications,
- organising communication and promotional activities targeted at external parties (clients, partners, colleagues).
3. Carrying out activities and taking initiatives aimed at building the culture of learning organisation
- organising different kinds of knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- coordinating activities aimed at building desirable image of the company within the entire BNG group,
- close co-operation with BNG operational departments (office & legal) in order to implement initiatives efficiently.
4. Managing information in the organisation
- informing employees on any changes in the company’s structure, processes and development plans through materials, meetings and initiatives,
- providing colleagues with support in the internal communication process (trainings, preparation of materials, managing a communication plan),
- co-developing processes that support growth of the organisation.
5. Taking care of employees’ high satisfaction level
- running periodic surveys on employees’ satisfaction level, changing expectations and needs,
- strengthening integration between Warsaw and Poznań offices as well as the network of permanent remote staff members,
- implementing initiatives and tools increasing satisfaction level among employees,
- organizing employee activation programs,
- close co-operation with HR department within the scope of initiatives taken.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in advertising/marketing industry, digital agency or IT company,
- excellent knowledge of English language in speech and writing,
- university degree in Public Relations, Internal Communication, Social Psychology, HR, Employer Branding or Marketing,
- experience working in an international and dispersed company is welcomed.
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Working in a fast-growing organization with Top global brands
- Experienced and supportive multinational co-workers
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)