🤓 Customer Success Specialist
4 500 - 7 500 PLN netto
🌍 spaceOS | Krucza 50, Warszawa🖥 http://www.spaceos.io
#customersuccess, #proptech, #startup
We are a fast-paced and disruptive Proptech startup based in Warsaw.
We are revolutionizing the way people work in offices and co-working spaces.
Our solutions are being deployed in major cities around the world.
We are a team of 18 talented people and we are still growing.
Join us to build the future of smart workspaces and smart cities.
More about us here: spaceos.io
Customer Success Specialist
spaceOS is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help modern real estate enterprises operate better and enable them to offer an outstanding user experience.
We are spearheading a new initiative to deliver consumer-like mobile experiences to the workspace world called Proptech.
Are you interested in unleashing greater productivity and convenience for employees, coworkers, freelancers and digital nomads who want to work mobile‑first, anytime, anywhere?
If so, we are looking for a Customer Success Specialist that has a desire to contribute in a fast-paced collaborative startup environment.
- Provide day-to-day support for our customers from all over the world (mostly from West Europe, US & Israel)
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers
- Collect information from customers
- Prepare high quality and timely responses to requests received
- Conduct product training for customers
- Create presentations and offers in English
- Schedule and participate in business meetings and calls
- After-sales service
- Work with other teams to achieve customer happiness
- Fluency in English along with excellent, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (minimum C1),
- Experience in working in a customer service, sales support or similar department
- Proactive and client-focused attitude
- The ability and desire to work in a startup team environment
- Writing and communication skills
- Experience working with B2B clients - nice to have
- SaaS experience - nice to have
- Familiarity with Proptech area - nice to have
- BA title in e.g. management, international business – nice to have
- Knowledge of Trello, Jira, Slack, Google tools – nice to have
What’s in it for you:
- An international work environment with talented people and a startup spirit
- An office in downtown Warsaw in the coolest coworking space WeWork Krucza
- Flexible hours & the possibility to work remotely when necessary
- A MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work
- Parking space for your bicycle
- Unlimited access to quality coffee, sample snacks and drinks
- Social benefits (medical health care)
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."