🤓 Customer Success Spec. (German/French/Romanian)
5 200 - 6 500 PLN netto
🌍 spaceOS | Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, Warszawa🖥 http://spaceos.io
#customersuccess, #proptech, #startup
You want to work in a startup that is disrupting the real estate industry and the way people work? You want your work to be meaningful and contribute with your ideas and knowledge on how to build our product and business? You want to be part of an international team with a low hierarchy and a strong attitude to build a great company?
If you said yes to all the above, don’t look any further, because you are in the right place.
This is a chance to be part of the customer success team of a startup that is disrupting the real estate industry and the way people work. A fast-growing and highly skilled team that is building a great PropTech business, which is digitizing and redefining commercial real estate processes and occupier experience.
spaceOS is the most advanced operating system for the next generation of safe, flexible, and human-centric workspaces. The future of work is the future of worker choice and well-being.
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist that has a desire to contribute in a fast-paced collaborative startup environment.
You will be actively involved in, contribute to and drive:
- day-to-day support for our customers from all over the world
- being a trusted advisor to our customers
- collection of information from customers
- preparation of high quality and timely responses to requests received
- managing bug fixing & apps' amendments requests
- conducting product training for customers
- creation of presentations and customer offers in English and German
- scheduling and participation in business meetings and calls
- after-sales customer service and support
- working with other teams to improve and grow sustainable customer happiness
- Fluency in English and German or French or Romanian (minimum C1 or native),
- Minimum 3 years experience in working in a customer service, sales support or similar department (B2B sector)
- Proactive and client-focused attitude
- The ability and desire to work in a startup team environment
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage numerous client-related projects simultaneously
- Expressing strong interest in new technologies, app development
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Trello, Jira, Slack, Confluence, Wrike, Google tools
- SaaS experience - nice to have
- Familiarity with Proptech area
- BA title in e.g. management, international business
- An international work environment with talented people and a startup spirit
- An office in downtown Warsaw in the coolest coworking space WeWork Hotel Europejski
- Flexible hours & the possibility to work remotely when necessary or required
- A MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work
- Parking space for your bicycle
- Unlimited access to quality coffee, sample snacks and drinks
- Competitive compensation and social benefits (medical health care)