🤓 User Experience Writer
5 000 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 spaceOS | Plac Europejski 1, Warszawa🖥 http://www.spaceos.io
You collaborate daily with designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, marketing and customer operations, and strive to establish cohesive language and a unified voice across products and platforms. Empathy, logic and hard data drive content choices.
You provide content recommendations that include the right words and sometimes complementary data and images:
- Create useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand
- Set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch points.
- Drive content vision, draft guidelines and preach best practices
- Provide direction and mentorship to writers and support to peers.
- Validate designs to assess our users’ needs and make recommendations that optimise their XP.
As a stellar writer, you have a portfolio of work that demonstrates content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience 💎
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in user-focused product writing including work in hardware, software, digital agency, or other relevant product areas.
- Experience in shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets or product suites. Experience with localisation and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of online technology and related products, including web and mobile UI and tools.
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights.
- Familiarity with SAAS products with an international audience and translation processes.
- Extremely organised and structured.
- Respectful and empathetic.
- Very determined and hard-working.
- Ethical, with strong values.
- Advanced ability to explain concepts and communicate effectively.
- Good listener.
- Patient and strong-willed.
- A key role in a high-growth, freshly funded, ambitious PropTech startup.
- An experienced and international founder team.
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking and disruptive new technology.
- Positioned in the biggest asset class in the world.
- Full ownership and freedom to drive and innovate.
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change how real estate works.
- Flexibility to work from wherever it is best for you.
- Modern and comfortable workspace on-demand within the London, Dublin, Berlin, Lahore, Islamabad and Warsaw space-as-a-service ecosystem.
- A competitive base salary package, and incentive compensation based on success.