🤓 UX/UI Designer
14 000 - 17 000 PLN netto
🌍 spaceOS | Plac Europejski 1, Warszawa🖥 http://www.spaceos.io
We are looking for a part-time UI/UX Designer to help us bring our product to the next level. This is a chance to be part of the design team of a startup that is disrupting the real estate industry and the way people work. A fast-growing and highly skilled team that is building a great PropTech business, which is digitizing and redefining commercial real estate processes and occupier experience.
spaceOS is the most advanced operating system for the next generation of safe, flexible, and human-centric workspaces. The future of work is the future of worker choice and well-being.
As a UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for gathering user and business requirements for new features, creating wireframes and UI components, talking to the customers, working with product managers and our dev team.
If you are someone with a portfolio of functional and beautiful projects that include web/mobile applications then we would love to hear from you!
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience in working with Figma or willingness to switch :)
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders, customers, project managers and those wretched developers :)
- More than 4 years experience.
- Ideally you will have experience in a startup environment.
- UX research experience
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Interaction Design and visual communication
- Information archictecture
- A key role in a high-growth, freshly funded, ambitious PropTech startup
- An experienced and international founder team.
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking and disruptive new technology
- Positioned in the biggest asset class in the world.
- Full ownership and freedom to drive and innovate
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change how real estate works
- Flexibility to work from wherever it is best for you.
* Unfortunately we can only accept applications from the EU at this point.