🤓 Content and Communication Specialist
5 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Spartez (an Appfire company) | Chrzanowskiego 11, Gdańsk🖥 https://spartez.com/
#Communication, #Marketing, #SocialMedia
To the Product Marketing Team focused on our still new and booming product - Whiteboards.io - we are currently looking for a Content and Communication Specialist.If you want to join a relatively small Marketing Team (currently consists of 2 persons, and we are looking for 3 more), participate and witness how the product conquers the hearts of new customers - it’s the perfect chance.
We are now looking for a person who knows a thing or two about social media, can perform and deliver independently, as well as want to be a part of a bigger, growing team.
What you will do:
- Develop the content for external communication deliverables (articles, posts, newsletters, memos) in the right tone, adjusted to the target audience;
- Write and oversee the release of internal communication materials, including newsletters, emails, blog posts, and documents;
- Analyze the impact of the content you create and optimize it to gain even better results in the future;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our communications and channels as well as working to continuously develop and improve them;
- Develop and manage social media profiles dedicated to Whiteboards.io.io and assure up-to-date content is posted;
- Create social media content in cooperation with our designer, web developers, video editor, and the whole marketing team;
- Proactive outreach to different media to mention Whiteboards, as well as active search for subject matter experts to co-operate on promoting the product;
- Design and run social media campaigns targeted at gaining new followers;
- Active media monitoring;
- Keep up to date with social media trends and utilize them in daily work;
- Proactively promote Whiteboards.io on forums, groups, and among communities;
- Support and deliver events such as webinars, workshops, etc.;
- Closely collaborate with the Product Team on growth initiatives.
What we expect:
- 2+ years (for a Mid), 5+ years (for a Senior) of experience in leading social media content strategy and community growth;
- Command of English at level C1 or higher. You will need to write easy-to-read, fluent text in English, as well as organize the content clearly;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as active listening skills.;
- Creative thinker, able to propose out-of-the-box ideas to drive engagement and excite audiences;
- Highly collaborative work style which includes working optimally across all organizational levels;
- Ability to communicate complex business or technical concepts in a simplified manner and tailored to the audience.
Our recruitment process:
- Conversation with a recruiter (up to 30 mins): you’ll find answers to your immediate questions, get to know the company, give us a chance to learn more about you, your experience and expectations;
- Take-home task (expected 45 - 75 mins effort): so we get to know your craft skills;
- Technical interview (60 mins + feedback): to check your software engineering skills, and to show what technical skills we care about the most. This is a language-agnostic interview;
- Final interview (60 mins + feedback + optional job offer): to understand your personality, values, what makes you proud, and why you can be a great member of the Appfire team!
Make sure to check the Perks and Benefits we offer here.