🤓 Brand Communications Strategist
8 000 - 11 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Spartez | Norwida 2, Gdańsk🖥 https://spartez.com
#communication, #employerbranding, #socialmedia
Spartez supports Atlassian's vision and growth by providing a full set of engineering services around the development of Jira, Bamboo, Confluence & other products from the Atlassian portfolio. We know our ropes well when it comes to software development, product management, design and people operations, yet we're missing an important element! Are you ready to drive a revamp of the Spartez employer branding communications? Do you know how to manage style and voice of online content marketing in the IT industry? Throw some strong content delivery skills and an upbeat attitude on top and join our team!
What you will do?
- Help us scale the impact of employer branding communications
- Design, edit and approve content for all the delivery streams both online and offline
- Own online communications, strategize and improve content delivery across online marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, email marketing, blog, paid advertising etc.
- Set employer brand tone, advise and guide EB communications, collaborating closely with our Community Manager
- Design and run dedicated recruitment-related projects and campaigns in close collaboration with Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Set and analyse metrics for comms campaigns success
- Collaborate closely with Senior Leadership, Head of People and Culture and Community Manager to build ongoing content programmes
What do we expect from you?
- Solid knowledge of communications marketing tactics, backed with experience on running online comms strategy
- A broad set of marketing skills including content creation, editing, presentation and promotion targeted for tech audience
- Excellent writing skills and flow with catchy phrases, to-the-point statements and elaborate editorials
- Operational experience with a running product or EB communications online (do share some links to your work with us:))
- Proven experience in management and execution of online campaigns, preferably for IT environment
- Analytical mind and a working knowledge of social listening and digital marketing tools
- Strong organisational skills, hands-on attitude, and a preference to perform as an individual contributor
What we can offer:
- Impact. You will lead the employer brand communications strategy, taking on the responsibility to revamp online campaigns and image of Spartez employer brand, shape the voice and tone of our employer brand fully. You will be a part of an in-house People&Culture Team, shaping the brand of a well established team solving complex user problems for companies such as NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe.
- Collaboration. Let's do great stuff together! We will be feeding your brain daily by ensuring stimulating collaboration with our employer branding mentor - Katarzyna Dragankiewicz and community expert - Magdalena Zacharczuk. Let's learn, develop and experiment.
- Culture. We’re nearly 200 people, but our organisational structure remains flat, with few management levels and agile at heart. We work in small teams, diverse in terms of setup, experience and culture, where internal mobility and secondments are welcomed. We travel to the US, Australia and many other locations worldwide and often extend our stay beyond just business.
- Room for growth. We follow clearly defined career paths, both in engineering as well as in management, with unified and public salary bands. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences, run 20% pet projects and participate in quarterly ShipIt hackathons.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height, if we prefer to. We’re based in a modern office with all the benefits of a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal, as well as a pantry stocked with everything you may need for a quick DIY lunch.
- Social. Each year we treat ourselves to two big company parties and countless smaller events, such as brown bags, culture mixers, Social Fridays and team achievement celebrations. On top of that, we’re all entitled to a 500 PLN quarterly social budget - some use it for lunches, others chip in for a team offsite somewhere warm. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.