🤓 Senior Technical Product Manager
25 000 - 34 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Spartez | Norwida 2, Gdańsk🖥 https://spartez.com
#agile, #productmanagement, #productmanager
Spartez supports Atlassian's vision and growth by providing a full set of engineering services around the development of Atlassian ecosystem products. Our GDN Team is growing stronger and we're looking for a technical, well experienced and autonomous Senior Product Manager with the multinational, cross-geo and cross functional Server Platform Team. Our mission is to empower Atlassian developers by providing them with top-quality components and services. Are you ready to take on this challenge?
What you will be doing:
You will be performing a product management role in close coordination with a Software Development Team. This includes:
- Holistically managing the backlog of all work performed by the Server Platform Team.
- Leading the decision-making process on supported libraries and technologies across the entire Server Team.
- Coordinating projects with Product Teams to adopt Server Platform Team recommendations.
- Cataloguing, auditing and driving decision-making process on ownership of all Server Platform components.
What we expect from you:
- Practical experience with Agile development methodologies as an experienced Senior Product Manager with tech background and a true passion for technical products.
- 2-3 yrs of software development experience will be a strong advantage, as we need you to feel great in the tech environment and have a clear understanding of cross-product dependencies.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent backend products and/or product features.
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Strong relationship-building skills and ability to set solid partnerships at all levels of organization for 3 geographically dispersed teams.
- An open mind, results driven approach and passion for your craft.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Willingness and excitement to travel to Sydney up to 4 times a year.
What we can offer you
- Chance to work with and contribute to the success of the biggest Atlassian Server products, such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket Server and more.
- The opportunity to travel to Atlassian HQ, meet and work with people from around the world.
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users globally.
- The opportunity to build/grow your presence by speaking publicly at various events.
- Education Bonus 7 500 PLN/year (you choose what kind of training or conference you would like to spend it on).
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (MacBook, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs).
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks and sweets at your disposal).
- Chillout rooms and relaxed working culture with no time tracking.
- Private medical healthcare and life insurance.
- Mid: 16 000 - 25 000 PLN gross per month
- Senior: 25 000 - 34 000 PLN gross per month