🤓 Digital Marketing Coordinator
8 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Star Hunt | Domaniewska, Warszawa🖥 http://www.starhunt.pl
#performance, #digital, #socialmedia
Star Hunt is a boutique executive search firm specializing in human resource solutions and consulting services for premier international industry leaders. At Star Hunt, we place top talents in wide range of senior positions across various practice areas to fulfil your most challenging workforce needs.
Currently for one of our top Clients, a Scandinavian company operating within food supplements industry, we are seeking an Online Marketing Specialist to manage the international markets within the CEE region.
The position is responsible for:
Under the direct supervision of E-Commerce Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will focus on supporting continuous growth and strengthening the online and e-commerce operations within CEE in order to meet the business expectations and demands.
- You will be responsible for setting targets, executing, monitoring and optimizing complete online campaigns (both lead generation and sales campaigns) across CEE markets, with alignment to other channels and activities;
- Understanding the role of e-marketing tools needed for delivery of brilliant Customer Journey (i.e. CRM, Google and other tools for eCommerce, Social Media, email software) and executing the ones that maximize conversion to sales based on the defined marketing objective;
- Initiating and implementing new ideas to support sales activities;
- Sharing knowledge and learnings based on performed activities, presenting reports and conclusions to the Management;
- You will report to the E-Commerce Manager and work directly with him to achieve set milestones;
- You will communicate and maintain trusted relationships within and outside the company
- You will be based in Warsaw but will visit the other international offices from time to time to become part of the team.
The Successful person will need to have the following capabilities:
- Openness to learn new technologies and tools;
- Have graduated/are about to graduate from 3-5 year of Marketing related field (ideally with specialization in Digital Marketing);
- 1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing in B2C including growing consumer services from early stage to growth stage;
- Being passionate, energetic and enthusiastic about digital marketing and online customer journey;
- Experience in a media agency in a digital role will be an advantage;
- International work experience or having worked within international environment will be a plus;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken with focus on Digital Marketing related vocabulary);
- Good understanding of web technologies involved in digital, social and e-commerce platforms;
- Knowledge of multi-channel campaign management;
- Very strong analytical, using data and problem-solving skills are a must-have requirement;
- Excellence at execution of given tasks;
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills (collaborative approach) to be able to work together with experienced managers, partners, and experts and to quickly build relationships;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and operate under tight deadlines;
- Be goal-oriented, independent, highly driven, and agile;
- Have creative mind with a test-and-learn mentality;
- Be resourceful, online savvy and like new challenges.
You get bonus points if you:
- have prior experience in a media agency within online marketing performance team;
- have prior experience with subscription and omni-channel models;
- have been part of an international team;
- can work with Wordpress, PrestaShop, Optima, Google Tag Manager, e-mail marketing tools.
- An excellent opportunity to be a part of a fantastic international digital team responsible for e-commerce and digital activities;
- Opportunities to learn and develop in a dynamic, friendly, open-minded and professional environment;
- Great atmosphere and work environment (Scandinavian organizational culture)
- Responsible and independent position within the company;
- Possibility to be engaged in ambitious and interesting projects and personal development;
- Stable employment with attractive remuneration package including private medical care
- Flexibility and work-life balance;
- True challenges in daily work and real influence on the way we run our business!