🤓 Business Development Specialist
9 500 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Startup House | Al. Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#startups, #sales, #businessdevelopment
We are a small, experienced team that shares knowledge on how to create and develop amazing things. Our strength is our people - a team of amazingly talented individuals who rise to any challenges.
Our Sales Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood - we’re currently looking for a Business Development Specialist, who will help us find new startups we could help grow and build amazing products for.
How can you grow with us?
- You will be working directly with our Head of Sales on a daily basis;
- Monthly salary: 6 000 - 8 000 net on invoice B2B and after meeting set targets, you can count on bonuses with the average on 10 000 - 16 000 net or more per quarter;
- You’ll become an expert in the global startup market, as well as have the chance to cooperate with fast-growing SMEs and established enterprise clients;
- Sitting at your desk 40 hours a week sounds boring? You’ll have the chance to travel at least a few times a year (after the pandemic of course) - our Sales Team attends events all over the world (in the US, Norway, London, … you name it).
What you’ll be responsible for:
- The full sales process, starting from approaching assigned leads, qualification calls, presales activities, construction of offers, up to signing the contract;
- (After the pandemic) You will be representing the company at international conferences and fairs;
- You will serve as the first point of contact for our IT and project management teams during the sales process, taking care of the smooth cooperation of client acquisition;
- You’re going to work with our Head of Sales and Operations Manager in order to make our sales process better with each month;
What we’re looking for:
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar position at the service-based company (preferably related to IT / software);
- A profound understanding of B2B sales processes, client acquisition, and networking;
- Experience working with international clients (preferably Nordis, western Europe, the US);
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets over several consecutive quarters;
- Excellent English (C1) - we work internationally, so that’s a must;
- Familiarity with Pipedrive or any other CRM, and understanding its value during the sales process;
- Highly developed persuasion, negotiation, and active listening skills;
- Availability to travel abroad for work.
- Proficiency in any additional language will be a significant advantage.
- Base salary + quarter target bonus;
- Possibility to work remotely with travels to our Warsaw office from time to time;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free coffee, fruits, and snacks;
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!