🤓 Content Editor (Freelance/Intern)
🌍 Startup House | aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#content, #seo, #freelance
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake - software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently searching for a freelance Content Editor, who will help us create captivating content for our brand.
How can you grow with us?
- Gain your first professional experience in the most rapidly growing industry – IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- Learn the basics of SEO and content marketing under the wing of our Marketing Specialist.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Proofreading content for our blog (around 4–8 articles per month),
- Adjusting them to be SEO-friendly,
- Making sure our brand has a consistent tone of voice.
What we’re looking for:
- Impeccable English writing skills (C1+ or preferably native),
- Availability of at least around 10 hours monthly,
- Interest in the tech industry and startups (as most of the content will be covering these topics) as well as marketing.
- Fluency in Polish and some translation experience.
- Extensive training in the basics of SEO,
- Entirely flexible hours (and days) of work – we agree on a deadline and the rest is your call!
- … as well as working fully remote – it’s up to you where you work from.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's create some awesome content!