🤓 Junior Project Manager
3 000 - 4 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Startup House | aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
#PM, #IT, #startups
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Project Management Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently searching for a Junior Project Manager who will help us deliver new, exciting products.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be a part PM Team delivering several projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
- You’ll help us create an IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You will be working with experienced Project and Product Managers, willing to share their knowledge,
- You’ll gain wide experience in project management in a multitude of industries, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- We want you to be eager to learn and present a proactive, problem-solving attitude, which will help you to become an independent Project Manager soon!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with our (amazing) PM Team,
- Conducting end-to-end user tests,
- Supporting our PMs during workshops with clients and scrum ceremonies,
- Implementing new initiatives – process automation, developing PM knowledge base, etc.
- Completing project documentation and reporting,
- Managing and executing smaller projects.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of Project Management methods (Agile and waterfall), Startup Business Lifecycle and technical architecture of web & mobile applications,
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business-related courses,
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (C1+) – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Experience in a similar role,
- Project Management certificates,
- Knowledge of project management tools (Jira).
- Salary based on skills: PLN 3,500 – 4,500 net on invoice (B2B) / 3,000 – 3,700 gross (UoP),
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!