🤓 Junior Recruitment Specialist
🌍 Startup House | Aleja Niepodległości 124, Warszawa🖥 https://start-up.house/
Position: Junior Recruitment Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Aleja Niepodległości 124
We are a small, experienced team who shares the knowledge on how to grow and create amazing things.
Our strength is our people - a group of amazingly talented individuals who always rise to any challenges.
Our people are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and result-driven individuals with strong technical skills.
We work as we wanted to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still having a passion and fun about it.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- You will work directly under the HR Manager what will give you a real impact on how the company is growing;
- You will have a chance to recruit both internal candidates for Startup Development House as well as for our clients - amazing Startups in very different sectors!
- You won’t hear that we’re “the leader in our industry’, “we’ve got a great and talented young team of professionals” or any of that great corporate language, even if that’s true.
- You will be trained to master your skills in the most rapidly growing industry - IT and startups, what’s needed more?
- Helping in recruitment through different sources and at all stages (sourcing, screening, face to face interviews) for the opened positions;
- Keeping our recruitment database up to date;
- Creating original and attractive recruitment ads and posting them;
- Developing a quality relationship with all recruited candidates and follow-up the process of integration in the company;
- Preparing researches as a base for Employer Branding and recruiting activities;
- Assisting the HR department with all the daily activities
- At least C1 in English - we work internationally, that's how it goes;
- 3 - 12 months of related recruitment experience (IT appreciated);
- Perfect time and task organisation - you will be handling many candidates at the same time - you need to be organised;
- Creativity - and it means, that there’s always the way to find the right candidates and better solutions;
- Ease in relations management - you know people, how to talk to them, how to make them like you;
- Selling skills - as recruitment is a bargain, you have to know how to win it!
- Interest in IT - know the basics, love to learn new and don’t be afraid to ask;
- And yes… you have to be able to write this type of ads better.
- Internships or activities in scientific circles or organisations;
- Fun (as hell), energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives;
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks;
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.
Not this time?
Check the rest of our open positions at https://start-up.house/careers !