🤓 Digital Marketing Specialist
6 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 StethoMe | Winogrady 18a, Poznań🖥 http://www.stethome.com
#SocialMedia, #Hubspot, #marketing
At StethoMe, we improve the quality of life of families with children suffering from asthma by providing certified, AI powered, medical digital stethoscopes to monitor asthma at home. We dream that one day every family with a child with asthma will have StethoMe at home, like they have thermometers today.
We are currently launching the product on European markets, but our ambitions go much further.
That is why we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team to:
- Develop, implement, and track digital marketing activities
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product, graphic designers) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new growth opportunities
- Create and develop digital marketing materials
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across digital media
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
So if you have:
- Ambition to do more good
- Drive for new technologies like IoT, social media, digital marketing
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing (in fast growing companies - would be an additional asset)
- Strong knowledge of CMS / CRM systems (preferably Hubspot)
- Analytical skills and knack for data analysis (Google Analytics)
- General understanding of Facebook Business Suite and Google Ads
- Skills in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to influence across organizational levels
- Experience in hitting different European markets would be an asset
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
Are you familiar with what we listed above? Join us!
What do we offer?
- Remote work
- Great opportunity to develop your potential in a fast growing company and meet new challenges in hitting new european markets
- Working in ambitious and highly creative team, always ready to support
- Autonomy in role
- Start-up atmosphere
A highly creative Growth Team that cares about the positive experiences of our clients, builds a sales strategy and communication with users and implements it in marketing activities, but above all, you are here to let the whole world know our product and mission. Together with Wiktor, Sławek and Rafał, you can become an important part of the change that is taking place today in the world of medicine.
Recruitment process (online):
The first meeting with the VP of Growth and Head of People and Culture, so that we can get to know each other's expectations better and see if we fit together.
The second meeting is to check your substantive competences, to make sure you have the right set of skills and to help you understand better what kind of challenges you are going to face.
The third meeting is to agree on contract details.
Why is it worth it to join StethoMe?
Although we do not have masseuses and chillout rooms, we have a great team, an interesting project and great ambitions. So, if you are ambitious enough to change the world with us and you want your work to have a meaning through the product we have, meet us and be a part of our unique team!