🤓 Acqusition Manager
🌍 STS | Waryńskiego 3a, Warszawa🖥 http://www.sts.pl
#betting, #marketing, #media
STS are Poland’s largest betting company and we also operate in several European markets. STS were founded in 1997 and right now we have offices in Katowice, Warsaw, Prague and Malta and we currently employ nearly 1,500 people. We are an innovative bookmaker providing services via our website, both web and mobile versions as well as on our dedicated Android and iOS applications. We developed our custom-made payment system (STSPay) and we published an STS TV service with broadcasts of the most popular sports events. We also have a network of modern betting shops nationwide. We are the biggest private sports sponsor in Poland - STS are an official partner of the national football team and many other sports clubs of different disciplines. What is more, we manage a charity named ’Sport is your Chance.
- Defining the key marketing channels and securing opportunities for acquiring new customers
- Manage the online acquisition activities
- Driving campaigns across multiple channels with using a variety of platforms, partners and sources (incl. PPC, display, social media, retargeting platforms, agencies and affiliates),
- Tracking, reporting and interpreting key online performance metrics to optimize acquisition, traffic and conversion,
- Managing and analysing the traffic sources and campaigns budget,
- Cooperating with various internal partners,
- Initiating and introducing new and diverse acquisition channels and sources, testing new solutions,
- Constantly looking for opportunities to provide good quality traffic.
- Previous experience in a senior acquisition role in the betting industry (at least 2 years)
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and analytics,
- Understanding the characteristics of performance and canvassing activities,
- Experience in campaign management using Programmatic, Paid Social, Google Ads, Media Networks, SEO and Google Analytics,
- Proven track record of experience managing Affiliate Campaigns,
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel and PowerPoint),
- Taking responsibility for the entrusted tasks,
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multi-task,
- Creative and proactive approach,
- Fluent English language skills (at least C1).
What we offer:
- Great professional experience at the biggest betting company in Poland,
- International environment in a betting and iGaming sector,
- Full-time job,
- Funded conferences, training and other necessary events,
- Integration events,
- Referral Bonus program,
- Health Insurance,
- Kitchen full of fresh fruits, snacks, and soft drinks,
- Social benefits: sports card, life insurance, free sports event tickets.