5 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 STX Next | Mostowa 38, Poznań🖥 http://www.stxnext.pl
What do we need from you?
We are looking for a copywriter to support our marketing efforts . You will play a key role in fostering STX Next’s global brand image and recognition. The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience doing copywriting at a creative agency or freelance practice.
- A proven track record of high converting copy—show us metrics, proofs and examples
- Ability to write emotive copy for email, video scripts, ad copy and sales pages
- Native / C2-level command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advertising agency background
- Knowledge of IT & financial services industries
What you will do:
- Write ad copy, video scripts, sales pages, sales letters and email copy (both long and short-form)
- Create sales enablement materials & pitch decks
- Work collaboratively on ideation, creation and execution of ad campaigns
Please send us a portfolio of your works (including texts in English).
What do we offer:
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course
- Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
- Leader’s support- conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives
- Monthly party budget – they say that little party with your colleagues is always a good idea :)
- Work-life balance – we are open to discussing individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, in a way that works for both sides.