🤓 Junior Marketing Assistant
2 900 - 4 000 PLN netto
🌍 STX Next | Morawskiego 12/5, Poznań🖥 https://stxnext.com/
#contentwriting, #socialmedia, #marketing
We are Europe’s largest Python software house, currently over 300 strong with plans to hire 100 amazing people in 2019. And you could be one of them!
We’re looking for a new member of our Marketing team. You will be working closely with our Social Media Specialist on a variety of tasks, such as monitoring social media channels, analyzing data from our channels, and coordinating with the Sales and Product Design teams. You will also assist in everyday tasks that include writing copy, and preparing reports. It’s a great starting point for those interested in marketing, as you will get to learn from our team.
Interested in inbound marketing KPIs, SEO, and PPC? Or maybe you’re interested, but slightly confused by all of these abbreviations? Come on over, and soon you’ll be writing CTAs with the best of them.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the communication on social media channels of our partners;
- Preparing reports with data from our partners’ social channels;
- Assisting in analyzing data from such tools as Google Analytics;
- Assisting in writing social media copy;
- Collaborating with graphic designers, internal development teams, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to promote relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience;
- Assisting in meeting social media KPIs.
What do we need from you?
- An excellent command of the English language. All of our materials are produced in English;
- Interest in writing and editing;
- Curiosity to learn more about software development;
- Interest in marketing.
- Experience using Google Analytics;
- Awareness of fundamental inbound marketing concepts and processes;
- Ability to operate and produce content for social media channels (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Quora);
- Previous experience working in IT;
- Familiarity with business news: you should know what mergers and acquisitions are, and you shouldn’t be confused when we discuss unicorns.
What we’ll bring
- The most modern marketing tools including Hubspot, Linkedin Premium and many more;
- Working in a diverse, international team in which English and Spanish are in constant use. Some of us would very much like to practice our Polish as well;
- Training; not only in sales and marketing but also technical training covering technologies, recent trends and coding boot camps;
- Training budget; STX Next covers 75% of training/conference fees as well as books and webinars;
- Contribution to costs of private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport);
- Team Retreats.