🤓 Marketing Coordinator
5 500 - 10 900 PLN netto
🌍 STX Next | Morawskiego 12/5, Poznań🖥 http://www.stxnext.pl
We are Europe’s largest Python software house, currently over 300 strong with plans to hire 100 amazing people in 2019. And you could be one of them!
We are looking for a methodical Marketing Coordinator to support our rapidly growing Marketing team. In this role, you will need to apply an analytical mind, strong data analysis skills, and a goal-oriented mindset. You will also be an educator for the Marketing team and keep the team accountable for the ROI of every campaign.
You will be responsible for:
- Support the Marketing Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by analyzing market potential and competition, setting objectives, planning, and organizing;
- Liaise with the Sales and Product Design (creative team) to coordinate and supervise marketing activities;
- Support events, sales trips, and conference organization by planning and implementing customer acquisition marketing campaigns;
- Maintain a directory and inventory of corporate marketing materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed;
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities. Provide ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing campaigns and strategies;
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with initial plans and forecasts;
- Execute marketing plans, campaigns, and strategies in line with the agreed budget and providing detailed reports on the outcome and budget expenses to the Marketing Manager.
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years of work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role, preferably in a B2B context;
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, lead generation, content marketing, and social media marketing;
- Experience with research using data analytics software;
- Communicative English is a must;
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), marketing automation, customer relationship management (CRM), and project management/tasking tools;
- Experience working with budgets.
- Previous experience working in IT;
What we’ll bring
- The most modern tools including Hubspot, Linkedin Premium and many more;
- Working in a diverse, international team in which English and Spanish are in constant use. Some of us would very much like to practice our Polish as well;
- Training; not only in sales and marketing but also technical training covering technologies, recent trends and coding boot camps;
- Training budget; STX Next covers 75% of training/conference fees as well as books and webinars;
- Contribution to costs of private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport);
- Team Retreats.
Learn more about STX Next’s recognition internationally:
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe
The FT 1000: Complete list of Europe’s fastest growing companies
How to apply
Fill the job application form and put “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV: “I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well: “In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k.”