🤓 Marketing Specialist
5 000 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 Sunscrapers Sp. z o.o. | Słomińskiego 7, Warszawa🖥 https://sunscrapers.com/
#email-marketing, #content-marketing, #market-research
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist who will join our team in Warsaw or remotely.
Sunscrapers is a Warsaw based software development shop that helps innovative startups, businesses and corporations use technology to make a positive impact on the world.
Our mission is to create world-class software while becoming true technology partners for our clients. We’re united by a work culture based on feedback, continuous improvement and determination in pursuing our goals. Our team is made up from ambitious and talented specialists who - through their work - want to make a dent in the universe.
Become a part of it - join us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- market research and competitor analysis
- identifying potential customers based on buyer personas
- building and maintaining a customer database
- coordinating content creation
- reformatting content to different media (e.g. text to image/audio snippet/slides/video)
- publishing and updating content on company website, blog, social media, industry catalogs and external sites (e.g. Quora)
- building and maintaining a list of publishing destinations
- creating and sending out lead nurturing campaigns
- creating and sending out sales outreach campaigns
We expect you to have:
- At least one year of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in market research focused on potential customers and competitors.
- Experience in creating and sending marketing campaigns.
- Proactivity in finding new content distribution channels.
- Creativity in dealing with assigned tasks.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- “Getting things done” attitude, sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Interest in the IT industry, startups and new technologies.
- Excellent command of English and Polish, both written and spoken (at least B2).
What do we offer?
- Working alongside a talented team that’s changing the image of Poland abroad.
- Culture of teamwork, professional development and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom).
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Comfortable office in a penthouse in central Warsaw (very close to metro Dworzec Gdański station) equipped with all the necessary tools to conquer the universe (Macbook, external screen, ergonomic chairs).
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruit, hot and cold drinks.
- Budget for events and conferences.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.
- Culture of good feedback: evaluation meetings, mentoring.
Sounds like a perfect place for you? Don’t hesitate to click apply and submit your application today!