🤓 Digital Marketing Specialist
2 000 - 5 000 USD netto
🌍 Superside | Marszałkowska, Warszawa🖥 http://www.superside.com
#digitalmarketing, #demandgeneration, #marketing
Superside is looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist with 2+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS context, to help Superside grow even faster by optimizing our marketing funnel, and turning potential leads into long-term customers.
You will support a key function on a marketing team that has proven its ability to drive rapid growth from $1M-$10M ARR, and be part of our ongoing growth journey from $10M to $100M ARR and beyond.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, your success in this role will be measured by your ability to drive engagement, top of funnel leads, and bottom of funnel opportunities through email marketing, running targeted campaigns, and optimizing our entire buyer journey.
What You'll Do
- The three pillars of your role are:
- leading our email marketing program to nurture leads and customers,
- owning our marketing automation platform (Hubspot) by running lead generating and nurturing campaigns,
- supporting our top of funnel and ABM sales teams with dedicated campaigns, landing pages, and more.
- Take our email marketing program to new heights by managing everything from email copy, to design, to segmentation, drawing on teams across the company to support (e.g. brand and content team).
- Own key parts of our website and landing pages and work with other team members to improve clarity and ultimately conversion
- Own the strategy for our acquisition oriented email marketing campaigns and a large portion of the execution
- Collaborate with content marketing and performance marketing teams to help execute campaigns against target segments and accounts
- Run experiments and try new programs like referral campaigns, gifting, and lunch & learns.
- Report to the Director of Demand Generation and work closely with Performance Marketing, Creative, Content Marketing, and our Sales team to drive new account engagement.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 2+ years of experience in various B2B Demand Gen, Growth or Lifecycle Marketing roles
- You are very comfortable with Hubspot, and able to create and manage email segments, automation workflows, forms, and integrations.
- You can plan optimization and growth experiments in your sleep (terms like CTR, Open Rates, A/B Testing and Nurture Campaigns are a regular part of your vocabulary)
- You are analytical, data-driven, but trust your instincts in order to move fast
- You’re good with a high degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity
- You possess the desire to roll up your sleeves, execute, and create scalable processes within a growing company
- You're self-motivated and will constantly seek out ways to help the company with reach and efficiency
- You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
Why join us
- Global community with people across 50+ countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
- Broad exposure to activities across the business
- Flat structure with regular interaction with company founders
- Ability effect change and implement new ideas and processes
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid vacation and training
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- High-energy, high-pace, and high-performance environment
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.