🤓 Marketing Design Director
4 000 - 5 000 USD netto
🌍 Superside | Marszałkowska, Warszawa🖥 http://www.superside.com
#illustration, #graphicdesign, #design
Superside is looking for a super talented and dedicated Design Director with a strong graphic design background to support our Superside Marketing team. You will build and be part of a world-class marketing design and creative team.
You will focus on leading the Superside brand’s visual design and a small (for now) super talented design team. You and your team will create amazing visuals, elevate our work showcase on our website, social media, Behance and dribbble, advertising campaigns, branded illustrations, bar-raising static and motion design that elevates the Superside brand, performs and makes a strong connection with our audience.
What You'll Do
- Leading the creative development of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns, brand messaging, and creative design across digital and traditional channels
- Take control of the Superside work showcase, create highly visual mockups and posts. From static posts to case studies and showreels. Drive this agenda on a day to day.
- Interpreting briefs from the marketing team, gathering creative insights and guiding the development of an on-brand creative vision with storytelling, design and clever advertising in mind
- Mentor and guide the marketing design team, pushing the creative envelope, encouraging the team to deliver world-class concepts and on-trend design work.
- Conceptualise and lead the creation of on-brand creative elements for omnichannel/integrated campaigns with the goal of increasing awareness and consideration where you will constantly learn and iterate
- Embracing a deep connection to current trends in the media landscape, marketing trends, competitors and consumer needs
- Hold your own when presenting work, initiatives and leading projects to ensure our creative bar is consistently elevated, increase performance and we connect with our audience
- Report to the Creative Director, and work closely with the VP of Marketing, the broader marketing team, internal designers, animators as well as media partners
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher within Design
- 3-6 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years in a client-facing position at senior level or similar / 3-5 years of working experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output including, digital advertising, illustration and motion design
- Portfolio demonstrating big, campaign-able thinking and high level of craft Passion for creativity, from design concepts to the final output
- Self-motivation to work in a remote environment with the ability to build trust Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Updated knowledge of market and design trends
- Ability to multitask with efficiency, overview, structure, and attention to details
- Strong people development skills, ability to mentor others on craft, process and leadership
Why join us
- We are a global company with 140+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world
- We value employee development; and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.