🤓 Head of Inbound Sales
🌍 Survicate | Przyrynek 14, Warszawa🖥 http://www.survicate.com
#leadership, #saas, #sales
Here at Survicate, we’re looking for a Head of Inbound Sales to help us drive further growth by improving our inbound sales processes and leading the team to achieve new and expansion revenue goals. We rely solely on inbound leads - people who are deep in their buying process and are ready to use and buy the product. The product itself is our No.1 salesman - most of the initial sales happen without human involvement. Your goal is to make sure no potential customer falls through the cracks and that we maximize the value for and from each customer.
You will be reporting to the Customer Operations Director and working alongside the Head of Support and Head of Customer Success. You will lead a team of 2 Inbound Sales Executives, but we anticipate this team to grow and develop into more specialized roles as we go (BDRs, AEs).
- 3+ experience in inside sales role or customer success at a B2B SaaS company;
- 2+ experience in managing a team - doesn't need to be sales team, a scout squad is fine as well, just prove you always had an ambition to become a leader and you have required traits;
- A founder's mentality, initiative and great sense of ownership.
- Not afraid to own numbers, create your process and adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to lead by example and most importantly lead yourself
- Have a proven track record of success both professionally and personally
- Very good knowledge of sales techniques and processes
- Experience using CRM (fyi: we use Hubspot CRM)
- Fluent/native English
- New leads qualification and discovery
- Qualified leads activity and product adoption monitoring.
- Effective outreach and establishing good rapport with decision-makers.
- Preparing and presenting compelling solution vision (not resorting to features only) during demo calls.
- Deal pipeline management.
- Improving understanding of our customers - their jobs to be done, challengers, environments - to gain domain expertise.
- Training the team at effective sales techniques, including discovery calls, frameworks, great demo principles.
- Setting up and optimizing inbound sales processes,
- Setting up goals for the team.
- Reporting on goal progression, KPIs and team performance.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing
Nice to have
- Experience offering products for marketing, product or customer service teams.
- A fair level of understanding of our target personas jobs to be done such as: optimizing conversion rates, customer research, tracking customer experience, collecting product feedback, product management, user onboarding, measuring customer satisfaction, etc.
- The real impact on shaping the future of communication with our Clients
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of 100% remote work
- 26 days of annual leave for all employees
- Office in Warsaw, Śródmieście
- Company’s events – meetings, occasional retreats
- Private health insurance, Multisport & benefit platform
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team