🤓 B2B Marketing Specialist
4 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 Sylius Paweł Jędrzejewski | Mieszka I 5, Łódź🖥 https://sylius.com/
#copywriting, #socialmedia, #B2B
WHO ARE WE: A team of young enthusiasts taking the eCommerce market by storm.
WHAT DO WE DO: Sylius is an emerging Open Source eCommerce platform. We build software that is used by a worldwide community, including companies like Jägermeister, Athletic Bilbao, or REISS.
Join probably the most unique eCommerce team in Poland and help us shape Sylius’ image on the market!
Job Offer Description:
We’re looking for a highly motivated B2B Marketing Specialist, who will make the Sylius ecosystem grow even faster. You will work on high-level marketing strategies and collaborate with people from all around the world. Sounds interesting? Read more below!
What we need from you:
- English C1 (written and spoken)
- At least 2 years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- Interest in technology and marketing tools
- Analytical mind and data-driven decision-making skills
- Holistic Marketing Overview (SEO, content, google analytics)
- Self-management skills and teamwork
- Some experience or willingness to learn Growth Hacking
- Understanding how and what ways marketing and sales work together
What will be your additional advantage?
- Prior experience in working with a product (software/SaaS) marketing
- Prior experience in Employer Branding
- Basic eCommerce know-how
- Prior experience in working with Marketing Automation
- Knowledge of popular digital marketing platforms & tools (WordPress, MailerLite, Surfer SEO etc.)
- Event organization experience
- Ability to cope with a large number of bad jokes :D
- Co-creating the organization's marketing strategy
- Executing marketing activities with our Business Partners
- Creating and updating marketing schedule for all marketing activities
- Creating marketing content (blog posts, newsletters, SM copy)
- Monitoring and analyzing available data
- Creating content for marketing automation (sequences)
- Configuring paid ads
- Work with innovative marketing tools (Livespace, Monday, MailerLite, Tweetdeck, etc.)
- Work without a manager but a team of leaders, mentors, coaches, and friends/partners/colleagues/coworkers
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company with a huge space for gaining a lot of knowledge
- Enjoy a home-like office with a sunny terrace (or work remotely)
- Subsidized private medical care and Multisport
- Company provided Macbook
- Frequent team building events
We prefer to work on the basis of a B2B contract, but if it's not something you're able to do we're open for discussion :)