🤓 Content Marketing Specialist
🌍 Synergy Codes | Piłsudskiego 49/57, Wrocław🖥 https://www.synergycodes.com/
#marketing, #socialmedia, #content
If you’re a content creator that knows how to use words to engage the reader. If you have a sheer passion for storytelling – be it through blog articles, longer-form content, or social media. If you’re well-versed in social media posting and understand how to adapt brand voice for different target audiences and mediums. You’re a unicorn that we’re looking for.
What you will bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content marketing in a B2B environment, ideally IT focus
- Portfolio of different content formats (blog posts, social posts, web content, press releases, case study etc.)
- Truly excellent command of written English (writing and editing). Clean copy is a requisite
- Basic background and understanding of SEO best practices with a willingness to grow
- Demonstrated ability to use content to drive site traffic and increase conversions
- Understanding of content promotion channels
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Fluency in English
What you might surprise us with:
- Hands-on experience in managing communities on social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience in monitor SEO, user engagement and suggest content optimization
- CMS command
- Knowledge of social media tools like Buffer, Brand24 etc.
What you will be working on:
We’re seeking a Content Marketing Specialist with a strong technical drive who will collaborate with Brand and Design team on building brand awareness throughout crafting engaging copy for digital (website, social and blog) and marketing collateral. You will take the reins of our company’s social media channels. You will work on planning, generating and publishing content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action. You will be responsible for nurturing our blog with strategic, high-impact content that speaks to our audience. This role drives initiatives which include raising organic web visibility through content and incorporating SEO best practices.
Perks & benefits we offer:
- Salary: reflection of your knowledge and experience
- Location: city centre so you can get to the office quickly; we have bikes parking as well
- Atmosphere: satisfaction from cooperating with experienced and enthusiastic people, particpation in team-building events and fun which is a crucial part of work
- Projects: real contribution and direct contact with clients
- Growth: individual growth budget and on-site English classes
- Work-lifebalance: flexible hours, so when necessary just feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home
- Well-being: Multisport card and medical care
- Food & Beverages: unlimited good coffee, snacks, fizzy drinks and tasty breakfast on Mondays
If you’re looking for team chemistry - let’s shake things up!