🤓 Product Manager
🌍 Synergy Codes | ul. Powstańców Śląskich 15, Wrocław🖥 https://www.synergycodes.com/
#management, #product, #productmanager
What you will bring to the table?
- 4+ years of experience in product development (IT sector)
- experience in working with international clients
- extended knowledge about the product development processes
- knowledge of techniques to discover, design, develop, evolve Business & Product strategies
- experience in working with Design / Developers teams to turn product requirements into solutions that meet customer needs
- very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- fluency in English and Polish (C1/C2 level)
- knowledge of agile management methods (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
What you might surprise us with?
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree: Computer Science, Business, or Product Design preferred
- product management certification will be a plus
- previous experience as a UX/UI Designer, Web Designer, Product Designer
Your work in details:
- working on product discovery and development in order to increase the client's business value
- gaining a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and requirements through taking part in market research, experimentation, user testing, implementing continuous feedback systems and performing data analysis
- making an impact on our existing products and creating new ones
- creating MVPs, validating assumptions and technical requirements, managing backlogs, making decisions on priority and roadmap
- working with the team to ensure the definition of acceptance criteria but also to agree on a definition of done
- sharing knowledge during workshops and informal meetings
- you will have a high degree of autonomy, many possibilities for experimenting
Perks & benefits you deserve:
- Organizational culture & atmosphere are our best benefits. Feel free to be yourself. We secure our mates' own autonomous space in which they develop, and thus it has an impact on our company's growth. Satisfaction from cooperating with experienced and enthusiastic people, participation in team-building events, and fun which are a crucial part of our work.
- Growth: Take as much as possible from self-development hours. We support you at any activity you'd like to share with the organization by internal growth initiatives. Not sure you're skilled enough? Rely on open and inspiring cooperation with the experts.
- Location: We're located in the city center so you can get to the office quickly. No matter what means of transport you use, we cover parking for bikes and cars.
- Real impact: You can experience a real contribution and direct contact with clients while doing your job. Most of our projects are international projects. Your contribution influences the company's ability to choose the most up-to-date tech stack.
- Well being: Probably nobody expected that, but, yes, we have Multisport card and medical care. Benefit more from flexible hours, so when necessary just feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home. Additionally, you can always count on free days and sick leave.
- Fair salary: We rely on fair paid rules. The reflection of your knowledge and experience is then transferred to your bank account.