🤓 UX/UI Designer
🌍 Synergy Codes | ul. Powstańców Śląskich 15, Wrocław🖥 https://www.synergycodes.com/
#visualisation, #UX/UI, #design
What you will bring to the table:
- minimum 3 years of experience in product design (including responsive design)
- very good knowledge of Adobe Cloud Software and UI design tools like Sketch, Adobe XD and collaboration tools like Invision, Zeplin
- proven commercial portfolio from various areas of design
- knowledge of current design trends, good practices and patterns in graphic design, and also strong, proven UX background
- ability to design mockups and build prototypes (both high and low fidelity) and the ability to build UIs and prototypes based on business goals and user needs
- ability to keep consistency among designed projects
- excellent command of English and Polish
- good communication and organizational skills
- team-working attitude and loads of creativity
- organizing workshops for clients
What you might surprise us with:
- basic knowledge about frontend programming (HTML, CSS, Responsive Web Design)
- interest in creating motion designs
- ability to analyze data
- experience in IT industry
Your work in details:
- executing all visual designs (from concept to the final result) including delivering assets and controlling quality of the implementation
- delivering highly functional, user-centered interface designs
- collaborating closely with product/developer teams to deliver the best solutions
- creating visual content focused on product design
- creating visual content for different touchpoints such as banners, roll-ups, mockups, interfaces, graphics, videos, etc.
- organizing workshops for clients
How we operate?
- delivering applications that help companies to improve their business
- optimizing businesses by process mapping, modeling, and visualization
- helping to speed up our clients' decision-making process
- deploying and maintaining projects in Agile methodology
Perks & benefits you deserve:
- Organizational culture & atmosphere are our best benefits. Feel free to be yourself. We secure our mates' own autonomous space in which they develop, and thus it has an impact on our company's growth. Satisfaction from cooperating with experienced and enthusiastic people, participation in team-building events, and fun which are a crucial part of our work.
- Growth: Take as much as possible from self-development hours. We support you at any activity you'd like to share with the organization by internal growth initiatives. Not sure you're skilled enough? Rely on open and inspiring cooperation with the experts.
- Location: We're located in the city center so you can get to the office quickly. No matter what means of transport you use, we cover parking for bikes and cars.
- Real impact: You can experience a real contribution and direct contact with clients while doing your job. Most of our projects are international projects. Your contribution influences the company's ability to choose the most up-to-date tech stack.
- Well being: Probably nobody expected that, but, yes, we have Multisport card and medical care. Benefit more from flexible hours, so when necessary just feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home. Additionally, you can always count on free days and sick leave.
- Fair salary: We rely on fair paid rules. The reflection of your knowledge and experience is then transferred to your bank account.
If your voice isn’t heard - let’s make some noise.