🤓 Growth Specialist
4 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 Systems Thinkers | Jedności Narodowej, Wrocław🖥 http://www.systemsthinkers.com
#B2B, #marketing, #junior
Systems Thinkers are experienced consultants and trainers in the fields of System Thinking, Agile and Lean. Our team of experts supports companies in implementing effective methods of organisation and management, developing products and providing services.
Through our advisory service, we support our clients by helping them improve their ability to adapt to market needs and deliver value. We train in the European and global market. Find out more and visit our website: https://systemsthinkers.com/
We are looking for someone to join our Business Development and Sustainability team. It’s a pretty small team of 4 people and we work using the Agile approach. We do it fully remotely (even before the pandemic). If that’s something you find interesting don’t hesitate to apply!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lots of planning, setting and monitoring our campaigns: mainly on social media, email campaigns and PPC (pay-per-click).
- Creating different types of content and monitoring processes with freelancers.
- Inbound marketing & sales - leading communication with potential clients - let them know about us!
- Cooperating with other teams and/or freelancers while creating campaigns.
- Working using CRM to ensure lead tracking is measurable and accurate.
- Supporting the implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Day-to-day management of the marketing side of things.
What will you need in your daily work:
- Good understanding of marketing processes - if you have experience - that’s great. If you don’t but make up for it with your willingness to learn - we want to meet you as well!
- Ability to create engaging and beautiful content that is enabling our audience to face their challenges.
- Moving freely in social media - not only scrolling through Facebook but knowing all the tips and tricks about it.
- Knowledge about ads managers for Facebook, LinkedIn and SEO.
- Fluent English C1 and Polish on a native speaker level (that’s a must!).
- Can-do attitude, proactiveness and willingness to learn.
Bonus points if you additionally:
- Understand the inbound methodology.
- Have Hubspot certification.
- Are interested in the Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies.
What’s in it for you?
- Fair compensation (4000 - 6000 PLN) with flexible working hours (B2B or contract of mandate), fully remote.
- Flat company’s structure. You’ll have a direct impact on the company’s development.
- Work with an international team.
- Development opportunities.
- Personalised career path.
- Full support from an experienced Marketing Director.
We develop possibilities. Join us and make it happen.