🤓 Marketing Growth Hacker
9 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 SYZYGY Warsaw | Wiertnicza 39a, Warszawa🖥 https://www.syzygy.pl
#strategy, #marketing, #analysez
These are the things that may distinguish us from other companies:
- We are 50 people team, which combines all the competencies required to create digital products.
- We do not have job titles. We believe in equality – everyone can fulfil a role s/he likes.
- We work for several clients, with whom we have great relations and solid products. We take full responsibility for them.
- We believe in communication and transparency – we have access to all information needed.
- Agile practices are applied whenever possible, but we're not crazy about it.
- High quality is one of our key values and we go to great lengths to achieve it.
Our perfect match:
- You feel like a fish in the water when it comes to software development environment; you have previously worked in IT company using Agile methodologies in your day-to-day operations.
- You are truly marketing savvy having extensive knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing principles.
- You have experience in planning and managing various inbound campaigns focused on acquiring new customers (lead generation).
- You create different types of content fairly quickly and at ease.
- You know what SEO, SEM and ABM stands for and you can’t imagine a day at work without Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SemRush or Ahrefs.
- You like to analyse, dig deep into things and come up with new solutions that are out of the box.
- You proactively ask for feedback and are not afraid to give one to your colleagues.
- You believe that the best results can be achieved only by working hand in hand with your team.
Your future responsibilities:
- Making suggestions for new marketing and sales initiatives to drive business growth.
- Planning and managing performance marketing campaigns including Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Writing and editing content for the owned and paid channels (website, social media, PPC).
- Managing our website and initiating activities that maximize the potential of reaching to valuable leads.
- Launching landing pages and optimizing their conversion through A/B testing.
- Conducting high-quality analyzes of conducted activities for the constant improvement of customer acquisition process.
- Helping to shape company’s brand awareness.
- We believe in transparent communication and everyone is encouraged to bring their own ideas to the table.
- We like to work with proactive people, and believe it is the best way to improve the workplace and ourselves.
- We don’t look at job titles, we are one team with a flat structure.
- Each project has its own interdisciplinary team, and we assume different roles within them.
- Every time we are looking outside of our comfort zone, taking risks, and we are not afraid to fail.
- We are Agile. And it’s not just about using Scrum for us.
How do we work?
- We make projects from start to finish, from mockups, to designs, to backend and frontend development.
- We use Scrum. We make retrospectives. We improve.
- Our client relationships are long lasting.
- We believe in fair play rules, great teamwork and that every day should be a great adventure in a safe environment (salary it always before the month ends).
- We support each other.
- Last but not least, your contribution is more than desired!
Due to the current situation, most of us work remotely, although you can still come to our cozy office if you like. It's up to you. No worries about the equipment – we'll make sure you get everything you need for a happy and productive work.
There are other perks that go along, but this page would get to long if we listed all of them.
Yes, there is a game console. No, there is no dress code. Yes, you can have flexible working hours, medical benefits and other free stuff. You get the idea.
You better contact us if this sounds like something you might be interested in and we can answer all your questions you might have. Speak soon!