🤓 Head of SEO
10 000 - 20 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tagvenue | Starowiślna 79/11, Kraków🖥 https://careers.tagvenue.com/
#SEO, #SEM, #pozycjonowanie
At #Tagvenue, a London based EventTech startup, we are a team of energetic, self-driven and positive individuals. We’re building the world’s smartest platform that enables our customers to find the best possible venue for their events. We launched in mid-2015 and within a short period of time we achieved a market leader position in the UK, with over 100 000 monthly website visitors (and growing!).
Head of Organic Search (SEO) is a leadership role responsible for the key marketing channel for Tagvenue. Not only will you have a strong head for Product, but you’ll also be the go-to company-wide expert for SEO best practices and strategy, pushing us forward with cutting edge ideas and proven processes. This is a fast-paced role with a very high bar for SEO & digital expertise. We geek out over numbers and are looking for a like-minded leader who is equally excited about marketing funnel analysis!
The leader must have a passion for individual coaching and mentorship and creating a culture of mutual support, innovation, and analytical rigor. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact as we take SEO pretty seriously, with it being our biggest traffic driver. You'll collaborate with the product and tech teams (all are in-house) while working on a world-class platform built for SEO success.
So, if you are a business athlete with strong digital prowess, ready to roll up your sleeves and able to build great inter-team relationships, we’d love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for helping drive organic traffic growth through careful research, analysis and evaluation of our current and future landing pages, website structure, and website user experience. You’ll need to identify trends and opportunities to drive higher rankings and search coverage. In addition, you’ll conduct regular audits to evolve and advance SEO tech and content.
You will be responsible for numerous high-impact projects aimed at scaling our SEO campaigns globally. You’ll also be free to suggest new ideas within SEO and work independently on your own self-started projects. You’ll need to establish an innovation mindset and always-on experimentation, including new page development, A/B testing on-page optimization, schemas, etc.
You’ll directly manage a small team of copywriters and marketing analysts, setting goals and KPI’s. A critical assessment of priorities is paramount for success, including focusing on the team.
- 5+ years of SEO experience in a competitive sector
- Excellent knowledge of technical SEO
- Direct line management experience
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly to all levels of stakeholders
- Exemplary soft skills, critical understanding of team motivations and personality types
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to empower others to reach success
- Expert with Google Analytics, or other industry standard analytics packages
- Proven track record of strategic SEO methods and ideas
- Industry-leading knowledge of SEO best practice for western search engines
- Strong knowledge of search engine penalty avoidance
- Competitive salary (10-20k PLN net/B2B, depending on your experience)
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Poland
- A real impact – you will be responsible for boosting the company's growth
- Unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth
- Flexibility – we value and appreciate your own initiatives and ideas
- Work in a dynamic multicultural startup environment in the exciting EventTech industry
- Great co-workers – we're a 30-person team with a large, shared goal!
- Some fun every day, plus a lot more on Fridays – we celebrate Friday with free drinks
- Fresh fruits every Tuesday
- Anti-smog office with air purifiers in the heart of Kazimierz, Kraków