🤓 Junior Business Partner Specialist
🌍 Tagvenue | Starowiślna 79/11, Kraków🖥 http://careers.tagvenue.com
#support, #remote, #english
We are Tagvenue - one of the world’s fastest-growing online marketplaces for venue hire with over 8,000 event spaces listed in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Canada, and Singapore. In 2020, we launched a new product - Tagvenue Virtual - a video platform that provides a variety of interactive games that can be played by remote teams.
Our main office in Kraków, Poland is a multicultural hub focused on constant development. Currently, we’re hiring a Junior Business Partner Specialist (Venue Account Specialist) part-time/ full time to join our Onboarding team. If you would like to work in a dynamic environment with a wide range of tasks and projects, join us - we are waiting for you!
Location: Working 100% remotely anywhere from Europe or from our office in Kraków.
JR BUSINESS PARTNER SPECIALIST- PART-TIME/ FULL TIME
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re seeking a highly motivated Venue Specialist to help us onboard the best venues, build their profiles and maintain the best quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quality-checking and publishing new venue listings on the platform
- Supporting venue managers in profile creation via email and phone communication
- Maintaining a high standard of venue profiles by checking profile quality and taking action when required
- Working with our listed venues to improve their profiles on Tagvenue and help them attract the right type of clients
- Handling ongoing venue partner issues, answering questions, reporting bugs
- Providing assistance to venue managers by resolving Tagvenue Support tickets
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English (min. C1) in a business and everyday setting
- High level of commitment, motivation and flexibility
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A passion for constant growth and development
- Ability to work independently
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT TAGVENUE:
- Career acceleration in a highly dynamic work environment
- Experiencing unique challenges related to working in a remote-first company with big growth aspirations
- Constant learning culture among sharp and passionate people who read books, attend & speak at conferences, with unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth
- Opportunity for fast personal and professional growth
- A choice to work 100% remotely from anywhere in Europe or, if you prefer, from our office in Kraków, Poland (located in the heart of Kazimierz)
Our recruitment process:
- Interview with HR (30’)
- Job-related assignment (15-20’)
- Culture fit interview with Hiring Manager (60-90’)