🤓 Content Writer
🌍 Talkie.ai | Domaniewska 37A, Warszawa🖥 https://talkie.ai/en
#digitalmarketing, #writer, #content
Talkie.ai is a fast growing company offering AI/ machine learning based voice assistants for phone customer service processes automation. Our unique platform enables anyone to build voice bots quickly and efficiently.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for our publications, websites and social media channels. Your words will inform, engage and resonate with our target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly, offer valuable insight and you’re into new technology/ AI/ voice bots, we’d like to meet you.
Submit up to three writing samples (preferably in English), so we can get an idea of your best lines. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice that resonates with our audience
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with team members on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles and keywords search tools to maximize copy’s reach
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English and Polish
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, journalism or related field
- Independent position with a real impact on the development of the entire Talkie platform
- A form of cooperation based on UoP or B2B
- 10% of the working time per month on self development
- Working in a team that loves what it does
- Unique conditions for development through brown-bag meetings, participation in workshops, trainings and conferences (training budget)