🤓 Community and Social Media Specialist
🌍 Ten Square Games | Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#Community, #Gaming, #SocialMedia
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits - Let’s Fish, Wild Hunt and Fishing Clash - with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play.
We're looking for an ambitious person, who will join our Support Team. As a Social Media and Community Specialist, you'll be responsible for constant interaction with our players and social media community management.
If you want to be a part of Ten Square Games and support us in creating even better games - join us!
- Manage communities of our game users in Social Media;
- Maintain constant interaction with our players and other interested parties via Social Media;
- Build and execute social media strategy to build good relationships with community members;
- Monitor information about game crashes on social networking sites and report them to the Support team;
- Follow information about Ten Square Games on various websites;
- Manage social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Internet forums;
- Collaborate with other departments.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in online community or social channel management - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Reddit, Internet forums;
- Understanding of social media platforms - Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram;
- Ability to moderate and monitor discussions on forums and Facebook groups;
- Fluency in spoken and written English to collaborate with your team and communicate on forums and social media sites;
- Knowledge of brand tracking tools such as Brand24.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in player community management;
- Experience in working with a social media agency;
- Knowledge of a foreign language other than English.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings, and company trips;
- Individually-adjusted training sessions and workshops.