🤓 Content Writer
🌍 Ten Square Games | City One Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/
#Content, #SEO, #SocialMedia
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits – Let's Fish and Fishing Clash have millions of players worldwide, beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. Our newest products are gaining more and more fans, and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players!
We've got our heads full of new ideas, but we lack people who would help us implement them. So, it's time for you to step in and join us as a Content Writer.
- A lot of writing in English!
- Producing high-quality, well-researched, engaging articles for our web;
- Working closely with internal experts and developing vibrant and persuasive content;
- Co-creating the company EB strategy for all internal and external media;
- Planning and creating compelling, optimized, inspiring content that tells our story, shows our strengths and explains the benefits of working with us;
- Taking responsibility for company communication on social media & web pages;
- Developing and defining TSG tone and voice. Establishing and assuring consistency across our communication in adherence with the company communication strategy;
- Copywriting for a wide variety of internal and external communications; website content, emails, brand guidelines and employer branding materials;
- Revising, editing, and proofreading content. Turning basic communication into a story;
- Researching, analyzing and executing interviews to gather the required information;
- Creating marketing/branding texts and slogans;
- Naming – for HR Programs & Events
- Proficiency in English and Polish.
- Excellent writing skills.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Creativity – innovative thinker and planner with a head full of ideas!
- Proactive attitude - you don't wait for tasks, you initiate them!
- Self-motivation and self-direction.
- Evidence of writing experience (links to published work)
- Passion for the tasks at hand while drawing energy from challenges and a “can-do” attitude are a must.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of the mobile game industry (knowledge of the video game industry would be a strong asset);
- Interest in games;
- Basic Knowledge of SEO;
- Good understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin Instagram, YouTube, etc.).
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings, and company trips;
- Individually-adjusted training sessions and workshops.