🤓 Customer Support Specialist
🌍 Ten Square Games | Traugutta, 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in four studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania, and Italy.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
If you wake up every day wanting to change reality, we’ll welcome you with open arms in Ten Square Games. Our main goal is to make our players’ lives easier and put smiles on their faces.
Currently, our free-2-play business needs a Customer Support Specialist — someone just like you. Become one of us and let’s share our joint ideas with the rest of the world. Sounds good? Hurry up then and join the team!
Your everyday bread and butter would be:
- Supporting players with current problems;
- Receiving and processing issue reports;
- Completing individual tasks;
- Supporting product teams;
- Attending in the game dev projects.
- Minimum one year’s customer support experience;
- Being focused on the players’ concerns and issues;
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload;
- Engagement, excellent communication, and teamwork skills;
- Advanced level of English.
Nice to have:
- Student status;
- Knowledge of customer service or help desk software (e.g. Zendesk, ServiceNow, Helpshift, etc.);
- Gamedev business experience;
- Knowledge of the mobile games market.
- direct impact on the final product and business direction;
- autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions;
- a friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills;
- communities of practice and educational books of your choice;
- conferences and themed events.
- working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.
To apply click.