🤓 Live Ops Product Manager
🌍 Ten Square Games | Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#liveops, #manager, #game
Ten Square Games - we’re playing a serious game.
We are actively on the lookout for the best and the brightest – if you are a creative, intelligent, and highly motivated professional with a burning desire to contribute to our rapidly growing and cutting edge company, then we want to hear from you today!
If you have these skills, the ability to be both creative and analytical, fantastic interpersonal skills, and interest in MMOs, read the details below (and How to Apply) and contact us! Our employees enjoy a casual work environment where we have fun, work hard, stretch our goals every day, and above all, love what we do!
- Working closely with the LiveOpsTeam, Product Owner, and Producer, you will be a champion of LiveOps;
- You will take part in formulating the strategy of LiveOps that will finalize in vision, creation, configuration, and maintenance of in-game promotional events, contests, new content, and sales.
- You will be a central part of the project leadership team, keeping the game moving towards the vision and the team invested in its success by helping them understand the work they need to deliver and ensuring they hit the quality and KPIs we expect.
- Run LiveOps – events and sales;
- Cooperate with product managers, economy designers, and business analysts ion monitoring and optimizing engagement and monetization KPIs;
- Optimize delivery process through managing the implementation of events, from concept, asset creation, event configuration, testing, to execution;
- Help to define the KPI tracking requirements to drive business value;
- Cooperate with the production team on implementation of new LiveOps systems;
- Work with PM to establish release plans and task tracking is accurate;
- Work directly with the team during implementation to answer questions and fine-tune the features, provide initial acceptance;
- Be up to date with key genres and subgenres of a given product;
- Provide research to the team on how prospective LiveOps features and solutions would fare in that particular product, based on market and competitive research;
- Create benchmark analysis of competitive Live Operations and/or their features.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a similar position in the games industry;
- Quantitative skills from a field of economy, finance, or games. You will need to prioritize based on numerical analysis;
- A true passion for games and a deep understanding of the market;
- Exceptional data analysis skills;
- Creativity to navigate system limitations and use them to your advantage;
- A knack for deconstructing and benchmarking the market;
- Ability to work in Agile teams;
- Great communication skills and comfortable speaking with both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Capable of presenting the results of research or game analysis in an understandable manner;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program, and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.