🤓 VIP Account Specialist
🌍 Ten Square Games | City One Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#VIP, #Games, #Support
Very important people need very important specialists. They need you.
Step up the plate and join our team of pros. Become the one and only counselor for our most important players!
Flashy lifestyles, cutting-edge gadgets and jaw-dropping sports cars – that’s our VIP players! Or, at least, that’s how we imagine them. From all over the world, with different backgrounds and occupations, they always have one thing in common – a burning love for our games!
And it’ll be your job to keep them happy.
To succeed, you should be patient, thorough and result-oriented with native command of English, spot-on communication skills and some sales intuition.
We’re crazy about customer care, and we realize how important it is to provide our VIP players with round-the-clock support. That’s why we need a superhero, a night owl like you. Someone who’s up to the task and can perform on the night watch efficiently. Someone who shares our vision of customer service and will be a great asset to our team.
- Taking care of VIP Player queries;
- Monitoring product issues, listening to player’s feedback for useful ideas;
- Identifying potential issues with high net worth customers and flagging them with relevant stakeholders;
- Collecting and analyzing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization;
- Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis;
- Cooperating with product teams, customer support and BI to ensure a smooth experience for our players.
- Willingness to work at night;
- At least 2 years of professional experience;
- English native speaker;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication intuition, especially on Internet channels;
- Ability to deliver results and outstanding services while working to tight timelines;
- Quick to take initiative with business and sales-oriented approach;
- Strong team player, confident and people-focused;
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of other foreign languages;
- Battle-tested analytical skills;
- Professional experience in dynamic client-oriented environments (f.e. call centers);
- Interest in F2P games.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, social meetings and company trips;
- Individually-adjusted training sessions and workshops.