🤓 Business Analyst (Growth Team)
10 500 - 14 500 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
Who are we?
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by the unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few statistics - what is worth knowing about us:
- Our product is in the TOP 5 of the most popular solutions of this type in the world, and our goal is to become number 1
- 162 million people see our widget in the world daily
- We manage a data warehouse of 2TB, which is still growing
- We are growing at a rate of 130% per year, and our goal is to become a Unicorn.
- In 2020 we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire 90 people and plan to have nearly twice as many by 2021.
What exactly are the tasks awaiting for you?
- You will be responsible for collecting and keeping the growth/marketing data up-to-date and presenting them in weekly reports.
- You will support the Head of Growth in formulating correct business questions, defining adequate measures and prototyping reports that could be transferred to Tableau by the Data Team.
- You will track, analyze and forecast ROI from marketing campaigns.
- We want you to proactively analyze data to discover trends and make recommendations for SEO/SEM improvements.
- You will analyze how our marketing actions affect our business performance.
- You will analyze cost-effectiveness of our customer acquisition activities (CAC) based on our attribution model and recommend changes.
- You will conduct analyzes based on cyclically generated data, Tableau, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Google & FB Ads
- You will gather and prepare business requirements for tools implementations and changes for the Developers Team
- You will be part of the Data Team and work close to the Growth Team.
We want to offer you:
- Remuneration of PLN 10.500 - 14.500 net in the case of a B2B contract or the equivalent under an employment contract.
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set, not only by working in a rapidly growing startup, but also through attending trainings, courses, or conferences.
- Work in an excellent environment together with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- A real impact on the vision and shape of the product and the development of the entire company.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working fully remotely.
- Private medical care at no extra charge.
- Monthly cafeteria by MyBenefit (150 PLN).
Do you prefer to work in the office? That's also possible! In Szczecin you can find us on al. Wojska Polskiego 81, in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73 (https://cic.com/warsaw)
You are the perfect fit, if:
- You have 3+ years of experience as a business/digital marketing analyst.
- You had the opportunity to create reporting that had a significant impact on business results.
- You can communicate the results of analyzes and your recommendations in an interesting and intuitive way.
- You know Excel and Google Spreadsheets on an advanced level.
- You know how marketing campaigns works (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
- You can analyze the performance of SEO and blog content.
- You think analytically and are able to choose the best ideas based on data;
- you have an iterative problem-solving approach; you can quickly verify concepts and reject those that have not worked;
- You show entrepreneurship and curiosity:
- you are very inventive;
- you focus on outcomes, rather than tasks;
- you feel responsible for the projects;
- you show passion and ambition for the things you're engaged in.
- Speak English fluently.
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA are nice to have requirements.
- Experience in SaaS/e-commerce companies is an asset.