🤓 Content Writer
7 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://backstage.tidio.com/
#contentwriting, #SEO, #content
We’re one of the fastest-growing startups in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio—a live chat app powered by the unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Tidio is the 5th most popular live chat app in the world.
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users, which is 4.6% of all people in the world.
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become a unicorn company.
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we employ 85 fantastic people!
Our mission is to:
Delight Tidio's eCommerce customers. Provide a service they love, use and value, to let them stay with us forever. Together, build a company where we can do amazing things by using our unique skills.
How does that sound to you? Do you want to know more about the position? Keep on reading :)
As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing unforgettable and data-informed copy that makes both Google and the readers love our product and content,
- Researching the topics deeply enough to be considered an expert in the field,
- Learning and sharing copywriting and SEO knowledge,
- Executing our content strategy while maintaining a steady flow of content,
- Owning your pieces from researching and writing to monitoring rankings and optimizing their performance to max out traffic and conversions,
- Using such tools as Ahrefs, Google Search Console, or Google Analytics. Sounds like magic? Don't worry, we'll teach you magic and turn you into a wizard of SEO!
What experience and skills are important?
- Passion for writing and the ability to create top-quality content. You don't have to be a professional SEO writer but we hope you can become a one!
- Copywriting and analytical skills combined with understanding why both matter for great SEO writing,
- Proactive and goal-oriented attitude—challenges are your daily bread,
- Desire to expand knowledge and willingness to learn - we will help to skyrocket your skills!
- Openness to getting critical feedback without taking it personally - we work in a culture of trust and open feedback,
- Fluency in English that enables you to write compelling copy for native-level audiences (bilingual, native, or C1/C2-level language skills preferred).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to have a real influence on the company’s growth,
- Salary 7000zł - 8000zł net B2B (or equivalent within a Contract of Employment: 5800zł gross - 6640zł gross),
- Work with a fantastic, experienced team of specialists - you will become part of our Content Team,
- Broad development opportunities. You will work in an intensively scalable startup environment. You will also be given opportunities to participate in training, courses, and conferences,
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance,
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely,
- Private medical care and MyBenefit Cafeteria with no extra charge,
- If you happen to drop by the office: delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal, and our iconic onboarding bagels :)