🤓 Customer Support Specialist
4 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tidio | Wojska Polskiego 81, Szczecin🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
We're one of the fastest-growing IT startups in Poland. The service we create and develop is Tidio - a unique communication service supported by chatbots, that allows businesses to chat with their website visitors in real time.
Currently, we're backed by one of the biggest Polish Venture Capitals - bValue, and in 2017 we won the InCredibles - an accelerator program created by Kulczyk Investments, which rewards the most innovative and promising startups.
It’s our goal to be productive beyond the established norm, but we also like to have fun. We’re focused on being the best at what we do, and we thoroughly enjoy coming to work! We want to work with the best people and learn from each other.
Check out how we work: https://www.facebook.com/tidiobackstage/
What will you do?
On this position you'll be providing technical support to Tidio users, contacting them through chat and e-mail. Your number one goal will be to regularly WOW our users and exceed their expectations. You will become part of a team that prides itself in great, friendly relations with their customers. It's a rare opportunity to work with clients who love your service. The suggestions and feedback we gather from them directly affect how we develop our system. You will be cooperating with the rest of our team to implement new features according to users' expectations.
Being a part of Tidio means working with people who love what they do!
- Must-have: excellent written communication skills. C1 or equivalent level required,
- Logical, problem-solving thinking and a strong interest in technology,
- Ability to work on weekly shifts (8:00-16:00, 16:00-00:00, 00:00-8:00),
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with a pro-active attitude,
- Open-mindedness - you need to think fast, unassisted, and work without a script,
- An understanding of e-commerce or software is a plus,
- Tech enthusiasts, science grads are most welcome
What we want to offer:
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic atmosphere and supportive environment, without corporate nonsense,
- Support is provided through our own product which gives you a full understanding of the product vision, development process, recent updates, and new features,
- Talking with customers only via chat and e-mail (no time-consuming phone-calls),
- Visible and transparent career path customized to your individual abilities and talents,
- Access to the latest industry tools and skills - we are consistently focused on developing ourselves,
- Possibility to share your expert knowledge by taking part in developing our knowledge base and teaching other employees,
- 4000zł - 6000zł on B2B contract or equivalent on “Umowa o Pracę”,
- Multisport Card and private medical care,
- A classy office in a prestigious building located in the city center,
- A never-ending supply of fruits, cereals, and delicious coffee,
- Birthday cupcakes and onboarding bagels,
- Taxi card - to make your way to work easy and comfortable