🤓 Junior PR&Content Specialist
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://backstage.tidio.com/
#content, #PR, #linkbuilding
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users, which is 4.6% of all people in the world,
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become a unicorn company.
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire fantastic 85 people,
- The Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat solution in the world!
You will be responsible for:
- Combining content and SEO knowledge with PR activities to make Tidio more visible in Google search results,
- Finding new online partners to promote our content and acquire as many backlinks and high quality mentions about Tidio as possible,
- Creating effective email pitches and proactively getting in touch with bloggers, editors, websites’ owners, and journalists,
- Preparing engaging and well-performing content (short articles, paragraphs, social media posts),
- Working closely with our specialists from Content Team to execute the strategy,
- Applying marketing and SEO expertise in your link building operations planning.
What experience and skills are important for us?
- English fluency that enables you to freely operate on the international market and create compelling copy (at least C1 level),
- Experience in writing content that keeps readers engaged,
- Proactive and goal-oriented attitude - where others see obstacles, you see challenges,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build positive relationships,
- Analytical skills and the belief in the power of research - thanks to it you become an expert in the subject and expand your network even faster,
- Basic understanding of the SEO and link building field will be a big plus!
What we want to offer:
- Salary 5000zł - 6000zł B2B or equivalent within a Contract of Employment,
- A chance to have a real impact on the company’s growth,
- Work with a friendly and supportive team of specialists,
- Broad development opportunities. You will work in a fast-paced startup environment where you will be given plenty of opportunities to participate in trainings, courses and conferences,
- Flexible schedule which allows for an optimal work-life balance,
- Modern office located in the city center (in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73: https://cic.com/warsaw),
- An opportunity to work on the home-office basis as often as you want,
- Private medical care and MyBenefit Cafeteria with no extra charge,
- If you happen to drop by the office: delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal, and our iconic onboarding bagels :)