🤓 Junior SEO Outreach Specialist
5 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://backstage.tidio.com/
#Linkbuilding, #Outreach, #SEO
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot and mailing solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively.
Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts and statistics about the company:
- Each month, the Tidio widget is viewed by 200 million unique visitors, which translates to 2.6% of the global population.
- We grow by 130% annually, and our goal is to become a unicorn company.
- In 2019, we doubled our growth. Currently, we hire 75 people,
- The Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world.
As a Junior SEO Outreach Specialist you will:
- Design and execute a strategy to acquire backlinks and improve Tidio’s organic search visibility,
- Create effective email pitches and proactively build relationships with bloggers, editors, websites’ owners, and journalists,
- Research new backlinks opportunities and track key metrics using tools like BuzzSumo and Ahrefs - we will show you how to do that :),
- Work closely with our fantastic Content Team,
- Apply marketing and SEO expertise in your outreach operations planning.
What are our requirements? ? It would be great if you:
- Have an experience in writing compelling content in English (articles, blog posts or social media posts),
- have basic SEO knowledge: understanding what SEO is and why it's important,
- are proactive and goal-oriented - where others see obstacles, you see challenges,
- have great communication skills and ablility to build long-term, lasting relationships,
- Have knowledge of English that enables you to operate on the international market (at least C1 level),
- believe in the power of research - thanks to it you become an expert in the subject and build contact networks even better,
- are interested in topics related to new technologies, IT, and e-commerce.
What we want to offer:
- Salary 5000-6000zł B2B or equivalent within a Contract of Employment,
- Opportunity to have a real influence on company growth,
- Work with a fantastic, experienced team of specialists who will help you grow as an outreach expert,
- Broad development opportunities. You will work in an intensively scalable startup environment. You will also be given opportunities to participate in training, courses and conferences,
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance,
- Modern office located in the city center (in Warsaw we are on Chmielna 73: https://cic.com/warsaw),
- Opportunity to work on the home-office basis as often as you want,
- Private medical care and Multisport Card,
- Onboarding bagels, fruits&snacks and regular integration events!