🤓 Market Research Analyst
5 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://backstage.tidio.com/
#SEO, #Research, #Analytics
We’re one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Poland. Our flagship product is Tidio - a live chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. It is used by thousands of small and medium businesses all over the world to communicate with their customers faster and more effectively. Learn more about us at https://backstage.tidio.com
A few facts about the company:
- Our widget is viewed by 375 million unique users every month, which makes 4.6% of the whole global population.
- Tidio app is the 5th most popular live chat in the world,
- We grow by 130% annually and our goal is to become a Unicorn (a start-up company that is valued at over 1 billion US dollars),
- In 2020, we doubled the size of the company. Now we hire 100 fantastic people and we plan to have nearly twice as many by the end of 2021.
As a Market Researcher Analyst, you will join the Acquisition Team, which is responsible for reaching our potential customers through paid and organic digital channels (SEO and SEM activities).
What kind of challenges will you face?
- Researching new backlinks opportunities and tracking key SEO metrics using tools like Ahrefs - we will show you how we do that :)
- Proactively collecting and organizing SEO and marketing data that will help us make the best business decisions (site audits, link profile analyses, outreach opportunities),
- Providing our PR&Outreach Specialist and Copywriters with data that will improve their work and Tidio’s organic search ranking,
- Analysing, mapping, and monitoring competitors’ SEO and content activities across the SaaS industry.
What are our requirements? You are the perfect fit if you:
- Have strong analytical, detail-oriented and synthesizing skills. Experience in quantitative market research would be desirable!
- Have an interest in the analytical aspects of business, digital marketing and SEO,
- Are a proactive, quick learner who knows how to build relations in the digital world,
- Have advanced Excel skills - you will be using it on a daily basis,
- Believe in the power of research - thanks to it you become an expert in the subject,
- Want to crave your career growth in the analytical direction (as a Marketing Analyst, Business Analyst or SEO Expert),
- Have knowledge of English that enables you to operate on the international market (at least B2 level).
- Salary 5000zł - 6000zł B2B (or equivalent within a Contract of Employment: 4150zł gross - 4980zł gross),
- Work with a fantastic, experienced team of specialists who will support your professional development,
- Great development opportunities – not only because we're a fast-growing start-up, but also through company supported training, courses or conferences,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Ability to work 100% remotely,
- Individual budget for work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care – no extra charge,
- Budget for individual English language classes,
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices,
- + our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
Where can you find our offices? In Szczecin, you can find us on 81 Wojska Polskiego Avenue. In Warsaw, visit us on 73 Chmielna Street (https://cic.com/warsaw).