🤓 Marketing Manager
14 000 - 20 000 PLN netto
🌍 Tidio | Chmielna 73, Warszawa🖥 https://www.tidio.com/
#ProductManagement, #ProjectManagement, #DigitalMarketing
We’re one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Poland. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help small & medium businesses all over the world serve their clients efficiently.
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 378 million unique users, which is 4.8% of the global population
- Our product is in the TOP 5 most popular live chat solutions in the world, and our goal is to become no. 1
- Currently, we hire over 100 fantastic people and we plan to grow the team even bigger by the end of 2021
By joining Tidio as a Marketing Manager you will lead our Web Presence Team, a part of the Acquisition Department. You will work closely with content writers, graphic designers and developers.
As a Marketing Manager you will:
- Coordinate projects related to our homepage like i.e. a new promo video,
- Be responsible for the coherence of the brand narration,
- Grow brand awareness to show our prospective clients the value added from using Tidio,
- Cooperate with internal 5-persons team in terms of campaigns,
- Manage a team and help them grow 🚀
Want to know more about our work so far? Check out our blog for latest updates >> https://www.tidio.com/blog/
You are the perfect fit if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in project/product management within the digital marketing area,
- Good analytical thinking skills and experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, etc),
- A passion for marketing and focus on constant professional development,
- Proactive approach and a strong sense of ownership,
- Experience in managing a team,
- Fluency in English: minimum C1 level.
We would like to offer you:
- A real impact on the company’s growth!
- Remuneration of PLN 14.000 - 20.000 net invoice amount in the case of a B2B contract or 11.600 PLN – 16.500 PLN gross on the contract of employment,
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions,
- Great development opportunities – company supported courses and conferences,
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- 100% remote work (optional),
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year,
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs,
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge,
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- Budget for individual English language classes,
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, cereal etc.– if you happen to come by one of our offices,
+ our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
We work digitally by design but if you prefer to work from the office you can visit us at our sites in in Szczecin (al. Wojska Polskiego 81) or in Warsaw (Varso Place on Chmielna 73 https://cic.com/warsaw)
What happens when you send your CV?
- Phone call with the recruiter about the position and about the team,
- Interview with the manager about your experience,
- An assignment to be done at home,
- Conversation summarizing the task with additional questions,
- Offer and fireworks!
Don't hesitate and apply right away!